Yesterday at the gym - (Wednesday)

200 cals on the Cross Trainer
100 cals on the Bike
200 cals on the Rowing Machine

Total cals burned = 500 cals :D

Last edited:
Just ran 5k (3.1 miles) 350 calories down! Feel better lol

Hi Lauren, :)

No more body magic and SW for me for a while :( . I have to go hospital for an operation this week and doc says I will need 6-8 weeks recovery time. So I will be off minimins for a while. Wanted to wish u the best of luck for your marathon and reaching target, (which I know will be any day now ! :D) I will look out for your updated pics ! Take care.

:bighug:
Kay xx

Oh Kay I hope it's nothing too serious and that you have a very quick recovery :( take care of yourself as that's what's important right now, and hopefully see you back again soon! I'll be sure to update lol. I don't think I'm gonna lose anything this week so it could be as much as 4 weeks away yet until I'm where I want to be!! :p never know, running may do wonders this week!

Hope the operation goes really well and that you have lots of people around you making sure you are okay =-) xx

aaaahhh thanks so much Lauren ! Wanting a speedy recovery myself ! so I can be back on here doing what I love most, keeping fit and staying healthy with the support of all my mins :p . Take care.

Kay xx

Ran 4 miles today! Weightloss is zilch this week but wouldn't change my new fitness for the world :) loved that end of run feeling so much it's such a high when you achieve something you weren't quite sure you'd finish! Love love love it :)

Another 4 miles yesterday and running 4 again tomorrow evening! Then Thursday I start running for 5! Can't wait to achieve 10 :)

Hi ev1,

I really miss not being able to do any body magic after my op. I miss the gym and all my friends :(. I am very impatient when it comes to resting. I get so bored. I was thinking of starting a light gentle walk at my local park, but don't know if my doc will approve. Seeing her on Friday, I hope she says I can continue with light exercise :) . Well done to all of you on your body magic !

Kay xx

Hi everyone :),

Back to the docs tomorrow. Feeling a bit better since my op. Hoping I get the all clear to continue with some light exercise, miss the body magic so much !

Kay xx

4 miles run Sunday too =) food very very off plan so my body magic has at least kept me happy about something! Lol.

Wednesday will be Batch Cook Day! Lol.

Oh 452 calories burned today, but increase to 24% fat in calories burned

60 minutes of brisk walking today. Wasn't planning on going quite that far but I have no sense of direction! Ah well, it's all good for me. Also dragged my shopping up 7 flights of stairs, at the moment I have to stop halfway and catch my breath :ashamed0005: but I do it every day and it's getting easier.

60 minutes of brisk walking today. Wasn't planning on going quite that far but I have no sense of direction! Ah well, it's all good for me. Also dragged my shopping up 7 flights of stairs, at the moment I have to stop halfway and catch my breath :ashamed0005: but I do it every day and it's getting easier.

Wow well done! I love it when you go out, get a bit lost and end up being out waaaay longer than expected! Hahah

Wow...deep breath I ran 5 miles tonight! 51minutes, longest and furthest ever!! Am very proud right now as I felt like I could go on if I didn't have to get home and sort out housework and dinner! My day off is Friday and I'm already planning on doing a 6 mile route :) very happy! 540 calories GONE lol

Back