Your Body Magic

So far I've been to the gym for a run/bike/row every day this week! :D And tomorrow I have Pilates... am feeling back in routine, yay! :D

Haven't posted in a few days, but over the last week I've walked an average of an hour a day (two days off, but two days of 2 hours) and had my first dance class, which was fantastic fun. Two dance lessons pencilled in for next week :)

Pilates yesterday and gym today - hoping that will offset some of the cake I ate today, oops! ;)

3 1/2 mile run. Meant to do 6 miles but needed toilet urgently haha! Typical, running makes my body do strangest things! So I walked 25 minutes home! Literally could only hold myself together walking. How annoying. :) 373 calories burned still!

Running makes me need the toilet too! Think it's all the shaking up it does! :D

Went to the gym today. Took park in my first ever Spin class. I can honestly say I never want to do that again. I literally thought I was going to fall off the bike with all the standing up pedalling. My god I was not expecting such an intense work out for 45 minutes straight. If that wasnt bad enough I did another 30 minutes fast walking on the treadmill. Just about ready for bed and its not even lunch time lol

Friday I started the gym! 10 minutes on cross trainer, 20 on treadmill, and 5 minutes on the seated row machine set at 40lb weight. Going back Saturday to run again and also do more work for arms and find me an ab machine! :D

3 days of body magic done! Run on Sunday, Gym (Bike) yesterday, and Gym (Run & Bike) today! :D Gym tomorrow morning too x

I'm hitting gym tomorrow, gonna sweat this 1 1/2lbs outta me even if it kills me! ;) aiming for 4 miles on treadmill, also 30 reps on sitting row machine and I'm yet to discover the abs machine still!

Gym done today, doing sprinting on the treadmill! Feel like I'm going to die at the end of it but it's got to be good for my metabolism! :D

Well done!! :D I'm currently at the gym...11pm I am mad! Ran 5k on treadmill in 27 1/2 minutes that a PB :D currently on the bike now.

Yet to find an ab workout! Haha

1.75 miles running. 15 minutes cycling. 5 minutes rowing. Ab workout. 20 minutes of free weights.

Total calories burned: 750

Hope to start some body magic again on Monday. My doc said I can resume the gym :p , thank god ! My weightloss has really slowed down since my op. Really been missing doing my workouts. Going to group won't be fun this week, have not had a good weekend foodwise. I'm hoping the following week, after a week at the gym will put me back on track :) .

Kay

I've done nothing today and only half an hour of walking yesterday, but I had 2 hours of Salsa and a really long walk on Thursday and my feet are still covered in blisters. Long walk scheduled for tomorrow, and I may go to a Salsa class on Monday depending on whether or not I can put my dance shoes on without crying! Definitely dance class on Tuesday and walks every day during the week, it's at the weekend that I get curled up with a textbook and don't want to interrupt my studies for long enough to go out.

I've done nothing today and only half an hour of walking yesterday, but I had 2 hours of Salsa and a really long walk on Thursday and my feet are still covered in blisters. Long walk scheduled for tomorrow, and I may go to a Salsa class on Monday depending on whether or not I can put my dance shoes on without crying! Definitely dance class on Tuesday and walks every day during the week, it's at the weekend that I get curled up with a textbook and don't want to interrupt my studies for long enough to go out.

OMG !!! Hi :p.

You've lost 160 lbs ! **** ! I'm 1 lb away from 50 lbs and I thought that was good. Your just fab ! Well done. Amazing .

Kay xx

Ran 1 1/2 miles and also did 10 minutes on vibrating plate hahaah. Funny machine! Did about 10 minutes on cross trainer, then 13 minutes rowing 2000m.

Total calories: 400 = abysmal! New week from tomorrow - no more excuses!!!

At the gym today :-

240 cals on treadmill
160 cals on rowing machine
100 cals on cross trainer
Total cals burned = 500 :D
plus
5 x 10 reps @ 60lbs tricep extention = for the bingo wings :p

Day 3 at the gym today . I increased my weights, the bingo wings don't seem to be going anywhere :rolleyes: .

At the gym today :-

240 cals on treadmill
160 cals on rowing machine
100 cals on cross trainer
Total cals burned = 500 :D

plus
6 x 10 reps @ 70lbs tricep extention .

Back