Your Body Magic

1 hour of gym done - 30 mins bike, 10 mins run @ 10.5km/hr, 10 mins on rower, 10 mins weight machines & weights - hangover gone! :D

I've done a 30min walk 2 miles in distance also started the 30 day squat challenge today but included weights to try and sort out my bingo wings :)

I did a 20 min run this morning, followed by 10 mins on the rower and 10 mins on the bike - could have done more but needed to get to work!! Isn't it weird when it's just easy some mornings and so so difficult on others?! :D

No sit ups so far! Arghhh. I'll do 200 tomorrow morning.
Just did 30 minutes of C25k... 25 was running, 5 mins fast walking =)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

No sit ups so far! Arghhh. I'll do 200 tomorrow morning.
Just did 30 minutes of C25k... 25 was running, 5 mins fast walking =)

Wow that's brill! Have you booked yourself onto a 5k yet? I'm signed up for one on Saturday morning, have you heard of Park Runs? x

Wow that's brill! Have you booked yourself onto a 5k yet? I'm signed up for one on Saturday morning, have you heard of Park Runs? x

OOOOH best of luck!! Uhhhhmmm I've signed up to the weekly Saturday morning runs, I'm registered but so far not gone lol. Next weekend will be the end of C25K so I'm planning to start going when it's over with :) I think there's a charity 5K in July I guess I could think about doing that...arghhhh scary!

OOOOH best of luck!! Uhhhhmmm I've signed up to the weekly Saturday morning runs, I'm registered but so far not gone lol. Next weekend will be the end of C25K so I'm planning to start going when it's over with :) I think there's a charity 5K in July I guess I could think about doing that...arghhhh scary!

I was the same, signed up about 6 months ago but never got around to actually going (think I was a bit scared of the unknown!) and then last week I got an email from Park Run inviting me to a beginner's 5k this Saturday - seemed too good an opportunity to pass up. They're going to take us around as guided, paced groups, so just hope I can run all the way! :D Get yourself signed up for something though definitely, when I did my 8 week running course last year I booked a 5k for the weekend I finished, just to prove to myself that I could do it! x

I've signed up for Park Run too!! =O small world, I hear they run all over the country and world actually. Hummmm...it's my weekend off work next weekend...damn maybe I should go?!! That could be my final c25k run that day! :-/ oh maaaan that would be awesome though!

I've signed up for Park Run too!! =O small world, I hear they run all over the country and world actually. Hummmm...it's my weekend off work next weekend...damn maybe I should go?!! That could be my final c25k run that day! :-/ oh maaaan that would be awesome though!

It would be great doing your final run with loads of other people! Quite a few people from my work do Park Runs regularly (there's about 5 different ones every weekend just here in Manchester) and they say you get all sorts of ability levels - some people who can run in ridiculously fast times and are trying to beat their personal bests, and other people who just go and walk the majority of the course each week and that's absolutely fine too - it sounds like a nice atmosphere! Shame we're not a bit closer or you could come with me and my housemate when we try it for the first time :) x

It would be great doing your final run with loads of other people! Quite a few people from my work do Park Runs regularly (there's about 5 different ones every weekend just here in Manchester) and they say you get all sorts of ability levels - some people who can run in ridiculously fast times and are trying to beat their personal bests, and other people who just go and walk the majority of the course each week and that's absolutely fine too - it sounds like a nice atmosphere! Shame we're not a bit closer or you could come with me and my housemate when we try it for the first time :) x

Awww I know... I REALLY want someone to go with!! You'd be a perfect partner I reckon! I guess this will just have to be another confidence boosting event for me to drive over there and do it completely alone! I'm really excited now thinking about it, thank you, you've just given me a shove I didn't know I needed!! ^.^ best if luck for Saturday, I hear some women go and speed push their children in pushchairs around the course! Lol

Awww I know... I REALLY want someone to go with!! You'd be a perfect partner I reckon! I guess this will just have to be another confidence boosting event for me to drive over there and do it completely alone! I'm really excited now thinking about it, thank you, you've just given me a shove I didn't know I needed!! ^.^ best if luck for Saturday, I hear some women go and speed push their children in pushchairs around the course! Lol

I'll let you know how I get on, I might be climbing into one of those pushchairs by the end haha! ;) x

Can you count a session on a vibration plate as body magic?

Totally!! You can even count housework as body magic! It has to be 15 minutes or more but u could combine it with something else you've done that day to make 15 mins

I've done a 30min walk 2 miles in distance also started the 30 day squat challenge today but included weights to try and sort out my bingo wings :)

My wings are bingo-y sort of...!! More 'untoned' running doesn't seem to have had a massive impact. Perhaps time to add a arm workout somehow! *squeezes activities together in the search for space*

Well I'm taking your advice and starting c25k next week as well I've decided ill be able to do it once I've picked my son up from school there's a small park around the corner from his school so I'll let Dom play football or something and I'll run around the park like a mad woman, I just know I'm going to look like Phoebe from friend lol. :)

30 mins on the bike at the gym today - 11.9km in 30 mins, I am so near to breaking that 12km barrier! :D However, a bit gutted that pilates was cancelled because of the weather, we were meant to be having an outdoor class as we couldn't get a room to do it in this week :(

Well I'm taking your advice and starting c25k next week as well I've decided ill be able to do it once I've picked my son up from school there's a small park around the corner from his school so I'll let Dom play football or something and I'll run around the park like a mad woman, I just know I'm going to look like Phoebe from friend lol. :)

Haha!! Have fun and let us know how it went! Don't worry, after the first run you learn o not care what other people think

30 mins on the bike at the gym today - 11.9km in 30 mins, I am so near to breaking that 12km barrier! :D However, a bit gutted that pilates was cancelled because of the weather, we were meant to be having an outdoor class as we couldn't get a room to do it in this week :(

Wow well done! My hubby wants to get a multigym lol. So if I let him maybe he'll let me use it =P it would be awesome! We gotta wait and see if the new house has the space first seeing as we won't have a garage >.< shame!

Swam 600m at the pool yesterday, and I'm doing 1000m tonight!!! ERGH. In sure it'll be worth it! I had bad muscle pain in my uproar arm this morning I was worried it was swimming, but it's lunch time and the pain has almost gone now. Must have slept with my arm in the air haha

Wow well done! My hubby wants to get a multigym lol. So if I let him maybe he'll let me use it =P it would be awesome! We gotta wait and see if the new house has the space first seeing as we won't have a garage >.< shame!

I'd love a gym at home but I don't think there's really room in my little 3 bed semi hehe! Hope your new places does!! :D Well done on the swim too!

I did 40 mins at the gym this morning as I didn't have to start work until 9.30 - 30 mins on the bike and 10 mins on the rower :) It's the 5k tomorrow morning, my housemate's chickened out but I think I'll still go...

Back