Your Body Magic

Can't wait to start level 2 at the weekend lol.

Pilates for me today, much more gentle but oh my god some of the stomach stuff she did with us!!! :eek: I am going to ache big style tomorrow... x

On a good note, level 2 Day 2 is about 10% more bearable...lol! Also I started to get rib/ab pain about 20 hours after, so I'm quite glad that the ab muscles are being worked! Level 1 I didn't feel any muscles there ache at all, so I'm kinda weirdly excited that these muscles are worked A LOT more in this level. I can feel good results by the end of this section!

I think I will invest in a sweat band for my head, it's like I'm being rained on its ridiculous! Level 1 didn't produce half as much sweat as this work out! Even Jillian is worn out in this one which is oddly satisfying to see =D

Oops upside down photo ^.^

Attachments

• image-3988502467.jpg
    image-3988502467.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 42
Haha see the fact that Jillian looks worn out just scares me!!

Gym done for me today - 30 mins on the bike and 10 mins of weights, pressups and sit-ups :)

Can I die now please?!!!

32 minute run, followed by 30DS day 3.

Sweating has not improved I'm sad to say :( lol! However I could manage two moves on modified version that I couldn't before :) yay!

I'm looking forward to finishing this, to think that by the time I go back to work I will have! At least I should have a bit more energy!

After the race, me and my friend are gonna keep running, probably twice, at least once a week together. Probably gonna sign up to a fun run for August or September, gonna have a look at what's running, and when the next half marathon is!

Attachments

• image-68007081.jpg
    image-68007081.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Level 2 Day 14 done!

Race For life at 11am tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image-2062606771.jpg
    image-2062606771.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 28
Good luck for your Race For Life! :D xx

Thanks ladies! Love new pic Jodie =) =) can't believe ill be half way through 30DS tomorrow! Only physical change I can see is my bulging man biceps haha. Hopefully the stuff I want changing happens the second half eh!

30 Day Shred Level 1 done for the last time! :D

Just watched level 2 through to see how bad it is, and all I can say is eek!! :eek:

I haven't done a very good before pic! I'll have to ask hubby to take one at the end, this one below shows just how fiiiit my arms are haha.

Did it in 36 minutes...not great BUT people slowed me down, could have done it in 34 if people didn't force me to walk at the start!

Attachments

• image-896451456.jpg
    image-896451456.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3370216158.jpg
    image-3370216158.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1146677219.jpg
    image-1146677219.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 35
  • image-4151153418.jpg
    image-4151153418.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 28
Well done and how fab do you look?! I can't believe we're the same height as you look so much more slim and toned than me!! :D

I recently found out I'm 5ft 5 1/2 if that makes any difference? Lol =) and thank you, I'm pretty happy where I am now it's tone tone tone!

Hi :)

Can someone explain to me what body magic is all about? I know it's exercise, but does it have to be a particular type, or is there something special about it?

Thank you!

Helen xx

Nope, even mowing the lawn is body magic! You can if you choose to count it towards awards as well, every 15 minutes if exercise is counted :) if you have membership you can look online and 'tally' up your minutes towards bronze, silver, gold and platinum award stickers in group :) I'm on my platinum now, which means I do 105+ minutes of exercise a week :)

So not only have I done 30 mins of body magic via Race For life, but just did another 30 minutes via the 30 Day Shred ^.^ it didn't feel hard on my muscles today, I guess they were already well warmed up! The oblique twists were hard to keep balance for though!

I'm now half way through the 30DS...yay!

Tomorrow we'll be in a hotel, however I'm gonna take advantage of the gym all three days, if its empty, I may even use the fitness room to play the shred video and still get at it! However I've decided I won't beat myself up if I miss two days, I'm sure I can still do a lot of weights in the gym to make up for missing Jillian ;)

Attachments

• image-2244219986.jpg
    image-2244219986.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 28
Level 2 Day 6/Day 16 complete :)

I'm running 4 1/2 miles tomorrow! I have a lot of calories to burn after a huge anniversary Indian meal...soo bring it on! Making a new playlist of music, a water bottle that's easy to hold running came Saturday, low syn energy sweets loaded, all psyched up after race for life and ready to bring it onnnn!

Attachments

• image-2775058729.jpg
    image-2775058729.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 23
And oh yeah, can't believe I start level 3 on Saturday!! I need to watch video Thursday to psych myself up for it...level 2 has been scary but today it's actually been relatively easy...yay

Back