Your Body Magic

Well the level 3 video is nowhere to be found on the net anymore I had to get hubby to get me a copy!! Was getting ridiculous trawling through Internet searching for it

Day 26 over =D

I may have a party on day 30 hahaha. Can't believe it's almost over!!!

Attachments

• image-492423091.jpg
    image-492423091.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 33
Day 27 is behind me!! I can't take much more of this so am looking forward to celebrating Sunday =D

Attachments

• image-3122282091.jpg
    image-3122282091.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 32
Wow, we'll done for nearly completing the whole thing!

After numerous false starts, then managing to fall up my stairs and injuring my knee which prevented me from doing it, I have finally completed 10 days level 1, I had 3 days off but finally made it!!

Even though i still cant do a push up I am so bored of it now and looking forward to doing something different.

Have also got the ripped in 30 DVD but I refuse to start it until I have completed this, hopefully if I stick to it I'll look half decent in a bikini by the time I go on holiday in September :D

Body Magic will be recommencing for me next week - too many weeks off for hols, illness etc, and really need to get back into it as my belly's starting to look flabby despite being smaller than ever!!

I'm gonna try do the park run at some point! Probably not next weekend so three weeks from today...my challenge is to finally GO! =)

My poor knees are looking forward to the end of this for a couple of weeks!!

Attachments

• image-796135689.jpg
    image-796135689.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 32
Erghhh!!! :) I have a 10 hour shift tomorrow and 9 hours Sunday, it's gonna take a miracle to do the shred but there's no way I can let myself not have this done with! =) I'm annoyed I haven't got the 6 pack she says I should have by now lol =D

ONE DAY LEFT!!!! Whoop! Today's was considerably easier...big help having fan blowing on my face haha

Attachments

• image-946173537.jpg
    image-946173537.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 28
Woohoo go you!! You have done sooooo well! :D

Shame my before and after pics don't look different!! Ill do proper final ones tomorrow or Monday I think and work out what I lost in inches and lbs since day 1 to make myself feel better!

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE 30 DAY SHRED!

Just needed to shout that one =D

I'm now moving into Jillian's Killer Abs. I watched level 1 on You Tube...holy cow! Killer...yes! I like that there's no jumping around as well =D

Here is Day 1 and Day 30 pic :) not great, my apologies, but I've noticed overall a massive difference in my arms...I actually see bicep! Lol. Also about two weeks ago I got freaked out at the sight of...thigh muscle??? I was seriously shocked laying in bed and noticing this lil bulge below the knees...awesome!

Also it wasn't until I looked at photos that I saw my lil muffin top/ shelf is a lot smaller =D god I hate my stomach pouch, and I'm only believing its actually being banished when I compare photos :) :) hurrah!! Still got a way to go...but I'm pleased with the results so far!

Ill work out inches lost tomorrow when my stomach is bound to be a bit flatter..

:) recommend it to everyone and anyone!

Oh sorry to anyone looking on iPhone..picture of me is really magnified! Turn phone sideways and it switches :p Should come up to proper scale on laptop tho :)

Attachments

• image-532200474.jpg
    image-532200474.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2694537199.jpg
    image-2694537199.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 73
Congratulations!! There is such a difference between your before and after pictures - all your hard work has definitely paid off :) you must be feeling on top of the world right now! This is definitely motivating me to really push my final 12 days :) xxx

Congratulations!! There is such a difference between your before and after pictures - all your hard work has definitely paid off :) you must be feeling on top of the world right now! This is definitely motivating me to really push my final 12 days :) xxx

Ahh thank you!! I wish I had a better before photo..I absolutely hated photos of all of me though so did anything to avoid facing the truth! I wish I got that 6 pack she promised in Level 3! :)

Good luck finishing! Once you get to the final 10 days the fun countdown can begin though!

You're looking amazing Lauren!! I only realised what am impact it's had on me (and that's after only doing level 1, so I really need to get on and do the rest of the levels) when I saw my holiday pics - I actually have a flat and toned stomach!! I hadn't noticed it happening at the time, but all of a sudden the overhang has just disappeared and I actually have a flat tummy!! :D 30 Day Shred + Pilates is the way forward!! x

I'm back to Pilates tomorrow and I am sooo excited after missing it for so long! Am a bit worried how hard it might be after missing so many weeks though!!

I've been bad since the shred finished and have done none! A lot of walking and lifting at work though! Consultant did say that body magic isn't necessary to lose weight so a bit of time off won't do much harm if I'm 100% to plan :) I am running 6 miles Friday morning though and looking forward to it a lot!! =) after that going to be so consumed with the house ill probably take another week off again. I love running now and won't give it up. Just need to give my knees a break I think.

Nicola, think ill follow your lead though, and when the Wii is all set up, I'll start the yoga daily! Hopefully hubby gets all the electrical whizz running by Monday night =)

Right I am back on this now, Day 6 of exercise just completed! :D

Mon - Gym (Bike)
Tues - Gym (Bike)
Weds - Gym (Run & Bike)
Thurs - Pilates
Fri - Gym (Run, Row & Bike)
Sat - 30DS

Feeling much better for it although still decidedly flabby after 4 weeks off until now!

Back