Your desert island food ?

Just thought, I would take some really, really fresh bread and then pick some bananas from a nearby tree and have a nana sarnie!!

pinkelle said:
Just thought, I would take some really, really fresh bread and then pick some bananas from a nearby tree and have a nana sarnie!!

Please don't burp in my islands direction!

Mine would be nachos. Loaded with salsa, guacamole, soured cream, grated cheese, jalapenos and chicken strips. All day, every day.

My God, it's like you read my mind!! Count me in on that one :drool:

If you found yourself washed up on a desert island and you were allowed just one food item what would it be ?

Not many people get this but my choice would be mince pies
Well, just the one food item. Since nobody else has read the question correctly and chosen at least 2 or food & drink, I'm going to assume the island has no food or drink growing there and take an endless supply of coconuts.

This way I can have food, drink and make some crude kind of bra for my moobs;)

Will I win with this entry? - why aye man, Im bounty:cool:

Maximus said:
Well, just the one food item. Since nobody else has read the question correctly and chosen at least 2 or food & drink, I'm going to assume the island has no food or drink growing there and take an endless supply of coconuts.

This way I can have food, drink and make some crude kind of bra for my moobs;)

Will I win with this entry? - why aye man, Im bounty:cool:

You blinking idiot, love it! You could also use those coconuts to stabilise your escape raft!

Why the hell would I want to escape if stuck on an island with Shirleen and the lasses with unlimited tea, butter, white bread and stuff.

I'd burn the raft to make a fire;)

I've seen Castaway - it's nowt!

Maximus said:
Why the hell would I want to escape if stuck on an island with Shirleen and the lasses with unlimited tea, butter, white bread and stuff.

I'd burn the raft to make a fire;)

I've seen Castaway - it's nowt!

Lol!

Back