Your fav distractions!

emzski

I have had a bit of a struggle today, yesterday I cleaned my house top to bottom so no cleaning for me today! It was raining all day so couldn't get out for a walk so I was left in the house with nothing to do.
I decided to have a long soak in the bath then took my time over my hair and moisturizing. I felt really good after.

I am trying to think of other things I can do to distract myself from thinking about food(not that I want to eat I just get bored). I love reading so I have been reading loads of magazines and I'm going treat myself to some new books tmrw in Tesco.

So what is your fav distraction? :)

mostly with me its here, but i can honstly say i no in my heart i wont cheat and even if that crosses my mind i laugh it off.
i also find being round people who know im doing this it helps, cause i dont want them to think "she broke it"! ha

glad im not alone hc :)
oh crappy!! worst thing bout babysitting!! go online window shopping for clothes!ha

Hey - I am definitely another advocate of the nice bath with a book... I also am trying to teach myself guitar and get into drawing again... my mum knits like a demon (or tries to, hehe)... and cleaning/sorting is always good too... tried alphabetizing everything in your house?? People might think you've gone a bit crazy, but it will pass some time!! Hahaha :D:D:D
x

Have a hot bubble bath with my candles on and read a good book whilst waiting for Hubby to get home from work so I'm not temped in the kitchen!

i usually play jackpotjoy online or marjong on here! it certainly passes the time ! or i even put my music on and have a good old dance and sing does wonders for the self esteem i found anyway especially when you realise that you can dance alot longer now the weight is shift plus you get the excersise !!

I've just had a usb turntable, so very happy burning all my old albums & singles (for those of you old enough to remember 'proper records) onto my PC and MP3 player.

Cleaning!!??! EEKKK!

I love my garden and am trying to study for a qualification but things have put that on a back burner for a bit. I will pick it up again soon!! I do tapestry and sewing and have just started beading and jewellery making again which is fun. I've gathered together all the things I have done in the past like cushion fronts and I'm now making my way through them and actually making them into cushions! I'm always reading something. I have dogs that need attention. I do a pastels class every week. I have a long list of things that need doing around the house that I'm working my way through like altering curtains and finishing staining the new windows.

Oh and OH and I have an engineering company to run.

Sorting out

my clothes to make room for more new ones.
Going out more.
Wasting time on here...............!!
Playing with my 3 cats.
Soon it'll be gardening. I love my garden.
I never thought I'd say it, but walking!!!
Loads more energy now, have to spend some of it -shopping.

So many things to do - so little time to do it in.

Back