Your fav things to eat & why?

Salmon and any fish. Fresh (steamed in the Micorwave, baked, dry-fried, minced as burgers), smoked (trimmings are cheap) etc etc - I can't get enough of it. Ditto other fish, the ones I like best are the oily ones like Macherel but herring is a favouirite too. Oh and Dover sole, but that's a bit of a luxury :) Prawns are great in salads and omelettes, and perfect for PP days now I'm in Stab. I have at least 2 or 3 servings of fish per week.

I guess my favourite meal would have celeriac mash on top of it. I'm a recent convert to it, so am still having it with everything ;) I love making a fish pie (with any fish / sea food I have to hand), popping mash on the top, and it's ready for the oven in individual portions (making it easier for me to put REAL mash, or more fattening fillings in someone else's portion).

Otherwise I now eat smoked salmon regularly (Lidl) with scrambled eggs :)

I do of course also eat so much chicken it's untrue... every which way you can think of.

:D

Mine would be the recipies on the thread, mustardy celeriac mash with spinach and salmon fillet. Fabulous meal mmmmmmmm.

Grilled kefta(mince) with steamed aubergines, lemon&garlc with a dollop of total yogurt thats
my fave on a pv day. On a pp day it would be chicken shawarma, marinated the night before.

IJustWantMyFigureback said:
Grilled kefta(mince) with steamed aubergines, lemon&garlc with a dollop of total yogurt thats
my fave on a pv day. On a pp day it would be chicken shawarma, marinated the night before.

Never heard of those which country are they from??

Thanks for the info x

Kefta is the Arabic word for mince meat& shawarma is grilled chicken or lamb you can find on those vertical spits in middle eastern food joints.
Hi I just checked your stats, I hope there's a typo in there and you do not actually aim for a 1.8 BMI and a 0st 12lbs goal weight. :)

Last edited:
passionflower said:
Hi I just checked your stats, I hope there's a typo in there and you do not actually aim for a 1.8 BMI and a 0st 12lbs goal weight. :)

Hehe she'd only weigh as much as a fat baby!! Lol

When I was on cruise I loved pumpkin on the PV days.

Of course, I still love pumpkin :)

beef cottage pie, roast chicken, roast salmon, fish pie with butternut squash & celeriac top, meatballs in paprika yoghurt sauce, chicken in garlic cream sauce (phili xl) the list is endless just adjust to fit in with dukan :)

PV day, beef mince Bolognese with chilli powder and cucumber sticks, yum!

Love goji berries so make goji cake.

Cajun chicken thighs and legs on pp days, with a laughing cow triangle!

Omelettes on either day with whatever's allowed.

Adore a muffin in a mug :D

FF

:eating::angeldevil: Anyone wanna post recipes?!

I can't seem to find most peope are talking about lol! And all your diaries are ENDLESS ;) haha!

I know but I've been through it and haven't find anything neww unless I'm going blind....

Muffin in a mug :D

I have tweeked the mug recipe slightly, took a while to perfect but have it now :D

1 tbsp oat bran
good shake of cinnamon
1/2 tbsp sweetener
1 egg/egg white depending on how many eggs I've had throughout the day
2 tbsp of yogurt
Drop of vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp wheat bran

Stir well in a mug and pop into microwave for 3 minutes.

I normally serve with yogurt or sweetened FF:cool:

FF

Back