your favourite day, red, green or extra easy?

I forgot about quorn, I used to use that when I did sw before, thanks for reminding me!:thankyou: I did a green day the other day with rainbow trout as a HEXB it was 110g think thats what the portion is? I suppose I remember all the wosrt bits, I know I especially remember cutting my salmon down to the correct size it was the size of a match box :( not cooks matches either lol
@ slimmermummytobe I feel like that too, EE is not even really like a diet eh I feel like itsa real privelidge to lose weigh without feeling deprived of anything. My weight loss is quite slow too

The red and green days make my brain hurt a bit and maybe if this baby ever lets me sleep I might get the brainpower to plan a red or green day soon...in fact...can I run this by you?

So I get 1 extra healthy extra for breastfeeding so thats 5 right?

So is this a green day?:
2 x weetabix from 375ml skimmed allowance HEXA & B (the rest for tea)
Packet pasta with large salad and 1oz cheese 1HEXA
110g trout, umnlimted potatoes and peas 1HEXB
1/2 oz cheese on 1 nimble 1/2 HEXA 1/2 HEXB = 5hexs?

And this is a red day?
egg, 2 x bacon, 2 x 1/2 syn sausages, tomatoes mushrooms 2 x nimble 1HEXB
chicken salad 200g potatoes 1HEXB
shepherds pie with unlimited carrot/swede/celeriac mash FREE
marmite cheese on toast (2 x nimble, 2oz cheese) 1HEXB & 2HEXA = 5 hexs

Is that right? Seems too good to be true. Im sure it was only 3 before when I did it
x

There are only 3 HEX on green. 1 HEA (milk/cheese) & 2x HEB (cheese, bread, nuts/seeds, cereal etc). Are you doing sw from home too? x

There are only 3 HEX on green. 1 HEA (milk/cheese) & 2x HEB (cheese, bread, nuts/seeds, cereal etc). Are you doing sw from home too? x

Only 3? Is it the same for red too? I thought it was 3 or 4, The sw consultant said as I am breastfeeding I need to have 5. No Im not doing it from home I go to group we have a new leader she's really good :D

its 3 or 4 on green and red. you must have 2 HEb but you can choose to have either one or two HEa on both plans

Back