Your Favourite Lunch?

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
Im stuck at what to eat for lunch, im bored of the usual sandwich and a yogurt so what are u having today or what is your favourite lunch to eat? x

Ooh, my new love is for Bagels! So i have a Bagel (3pts) and a can of WW tuna in Tomato and Herb Dressing (1pt) Yum!! :)

I love pitta bread - filled with salad or tuna. Today I had a cooked chicken breast on a roll with mayo and tomatoes - yum - total 4pts

Well I made a batch of zero points squash and carrot soup last night..had that for my lucnh with a piece of bread and a backet of baked walkers crisps..total points value of 3!! It was yummy and i've got some more for lunch tomorrow! I would defo recommend it..with the paprika in it, it has a lovely kick and i am now full till my tea tonight :)

2 potato waffles, (3 points), onions fried in zero point spray oil, tomatoes quartered and heated in the microwave, fried mushrooms and scrambled egg with a bit of low fat milk (2 points), one whole egg and 3 egg whites. It's a nice change from sandwiches and it is only 5 points

Today i had leftover lasagne that i made last night, its always good to make extra portions of things and freeze them for easy quick meals on other day, just defrost and reheat.

I love Pitta bread, Philadelphia,turkey ham and some salad.. followed by a ww toffee/vanilla yoghurt, lovely :D

i love strawberry jam and lemon curd sanwiches lol mixed :)

OHHHHHHHHHHH i love lemon curd. MMM

I have been eating bagels at one cause they are the weeks i actually lose my poxy pound only! Only 3 points, then a small spread of cream cheese

I have soup and also love pitta bread with a chicken breast with peppers mushrooms onions fried in 1 cal spray and stuffed in pitta bread yummmmmy

Crispbreads with low fat houmous and cherry tomatoes. With carrot sticks and cucumber sticks - think it works out about 4 points

oh reduced fat hummous and 2 slices of 50/50 crustless bread toasted and cut into dippers add a salad on the side and some fat free dressing 3pt lunch :)

I have soup and also love pitta bread with a chicken breast with peppers mushrooms onions fried in 1 cal spray and stuffed in pitta bread yummmmmy

Hmm i like the pitta bread idea! anyone have an recipes for pitta bread included into meals? i've heard of people making pizza pockets? and all sorts! sound lovely! :D

Back