your ideal weight in ideal world would be????

uuummmm.....I would love to be about 9stone.

But for now I am going for 10st 10lbs, any loss after that will be a bonus.

86alpzzyj said:
In my ideal world i wouldnt need to know my weight as it would be managed without the need of a scale :) xx

I like that!! i understand completely also!! i reached my target but not happy so have lower it!! In an ideal world i could pick up clothing n not panic x

Really not sure what my ideal what would be. My goal weight at the moment is for 150lbs but ideally I would be happy if i could get into size 10/12 clothes. I hope when I get nearer my goal that the weight thing will be less of an issue and that I will focus more on how my clothes fit, but saying that for me to fit into 10/12 clothes I will probably need to be at around 140lbs.:(

For those of you who have made it to goal does the number on the scale still hold as much importance as it did at the start of your journey or is it more down to clothes size?

DenDen said:
Really not sure what my ideal what would be. My goal weight at the moment is for 150lbs but ideally I would be happy if i could get into size 10/12 clothes. I hope when I get nearer my goal that the weight thing will be less of an issue and that I will focus more on how my clothes fit, but saying that for me to fit into 10/12 clothes I will probably need to be at around 140lbs.:(

For those of you who have made it to goal does the number on the scale still hold as much importance as it did at the start of your journey or is it more down to clothes size?

Nope im at target but lower it as not comfortable in size 10! Stupid scales x

The magic number Ive always had in my head is 174lbs which is 12stone 6. This gets me into the healthy BMI range, which ive not been in for a LONG time!

nice Alpa and Lynn yes please!
9 stone 8 for me :D

I'd ideally be 9st 7lbs, but I don't want the loose skin from losing 5 and a half stone, so I'll make do with 11stone and hope for the best.

I've been walking tonnes today an trying to tone up ;-) im aiming for 8.4lb and hopefully ill be happy with that- i was 10.5 to start and my initial target was 9 stone x

7 stones would be PERFECT- itd be nice to be worried about not being able to put weight on rather than ensuring i dont put weight on! but i guess thats asking for way too much!

well i'm 5ft 3 so i should be about 8 stone, but i don't think i've ever been 8 stone, even when i was a size 10 (back in the day) so i'm settling for 10 stone and take it from there :-D

It's interesting seeing how we all fit into different sizes at different weights (even if similar heights). I'm likely to between 14-16 when I'm 11 stone. Most people seem to be a size 12 by then.

I would love to be 8 stone. :)

7st 10 - 12.... i was this weight at 16, i was a bit boney looking, visible ribs front n back but i felt confident and happy!

Dreamer said:
It's interesting seeing how we all fit into different sizes at different weights (even if similar heights). I'm likely to between 14-16 when I'm 11 stone. Most people seem to be a size 12 by then.

Yep when i was 10.5 i was size 14 x

Ideally i'd love to be about 9 stone which would mean I would hopefully fit back into my size 10s again! Currently at 9 st 12 (have lost 4lbs in the last two weeks, ya!) and my size 12s are losening off again!

It's true what people have said about weight and sizes-i'm 5ft 7 so not exactly tall but not tiny either-most people at my weight would be in a size ten already, whereas I'm nearly in a 14 :confused:

candyflee said:
Ideally i'd love to be about 9 stone which would mean I would hopefully fit back into my size 10s again! Currently at 9 st 12 (have lost 4lbs in the last two weeks, ya!) and my size 12s are losening off again!

It's true what people have said about weight and sizes-i'm 5ft 7 so not exactly tall but not tiny either-most people at my weight would be in a size ten already, whereas I'm nearly in a 14 :confused:

Im 9 stone now n am 5'4 ish i can get into some size10 but not all that's why i wanna lose more x

Back