Your opnions please

ladylipo

Silver Member
Rite well iv been on LT a month now, and im going away on hols the 25th of May month im planning on refeeding the 12th of may so that gives me 2 weeks before i head away, ill be on LT for another month if i do that i dont mind in the slightest tho!

Im planning on eating very healthy on hols anyway my mate thats refeeding at the mo said she wants to do the same

But what im wondering is do ya think 2 weeks is enough to do the refeed for before i go?

Tanx Mini, I was just afraid with having a drink after reading how sick Tracy was after it!

Be very careful honey, i was silly and prob a bit cocky! just be very aware that your body will be shocked. I reckon 2 weeks refeed is a good idea hun xxxxx

I re fed for 1 week and seemed fine i drunk every day and ate what i wanted but you will probably find you cant put as much food away as what you used to do i put 2lb on in 2 weeks and when i got back lost the 2lb and a futher 2lb aswell .

Only 2 lbs thats really good and ya lost it straight away fair play!!!
I hope now 2 weeks is enough for me i know i wont be able to drink anywhere near what i used to so it'll be a cheap holiday for me lol

what do you normally drink ? I drank cocktails which wrer really sweet then i went on to rum punch and then i went back to my old favorite vodka and diet coke oh and i would just like to say that wasnt all in 1 night ha ha ha

Normally on on a nite out ill hav nearly half a 70cl bottle of vodka before i even leave the house!! Then endless glasses of vodka and lime coctails, sambuka teqila anything really i can drink a lot without getting drunk but i have a feeling ths gonna change now lol!

On holidays i usually drink vodka and red bull but id rather stick to a diet mixer this week, dont like vodka and white and cant stand it with diet coke any ideas??

What about diet lemonade with a dash of lime, i only got drunk once when i was away but if your eatin less there is less food to soak up the booze so you could end up bladderd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha oh yeh and dont forget the vodka !!!!

That sounds nice actually white with lime and vodka yummy!!
Im planning on bring some food over with me for breakfasts and lunches gonna keep it simple and eat out as little as possible dont wanna undo all my hard work now do i!

I'm glad i saw this post, i'm going away for 2 weeks on the 29th April. I said it to the pharmacy at my last weigh in (11th April). she said to do one more week of LT and then 1 refeed week before the hols and I should maintain. (fingers crossed). I dont plan on drinking but I will want to go out for meals in the evening although I will choose very carefully what i eat. I will bring shakes and use them for breakfast while away and possible lunch aswell combining excersize... i'm petrified of putting weight on while away. I can easily (and have done) put on 7-10lbs on holidays in the past.:( BUT not this time:D :bliss:

i drink voddie and slimline tonic, you could try that with a dash of lemon x

Ill try that too you lot are gonna turn me in to an alco with all these tips lol

I'm glad i saw this post, i'm going away for 2 weeks on the 29th April. I said it to the pharmacy at my last weigh in (11th April). she said to do one more week of LT and then 1 refeed week before the hols and I should maintain. (fingers crossed). I dont plan on drinking but I will want to go out for meals in the evening although I will choose very carefully what i eat. I will bring shakes and use them for breakfast while away and possible lunch aswell combining excersize... i'm petrified of putting weight on while away. I can easily (and have done) put on 7-10lbs on holidays in the past.:( BUT not this time:D :bliss:

Are you going back on LT afte your hols?
Ill also be doing a lot of exercise love swimming and hav no excuse when theres a pool in our apartments ;)
I dont plan on bringing shake with me but if iv a few to sare i suppose it wouldnt do any harm bring them
I know what you mean about putting on weight on hols im usually a little piggy on hols and shove everything in my smacker just cos ''im on holiday'' mad isnt it

What i did was had a ham and cheese ommelete for breakfast with some well grilled bacon and most days didnt have any dinner then for tea soup no bread sometimes salad or meat and veg limited bread ,pasta,pots,rice . i didnt take any shakes with me cos it was all inclusive but one thing i noticed was i usually have a sweet tooth and have puddin but i wasnt interested this time which was strange i thought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going back on LT afte your hols?

I deffo am .... I have a good bit to go yet :D This is just a break in the middle :). My aim is 9 stone 10lbs (on the chart this is healthy) and at present I am 12 stone 7lbs.

Back