Your orders

I tend to stick with the same things, coconut Flapjacks, chicken soup and chocolate shakes, a bit of everything there. I have loads of excess from the other times I started and stopped or was naughty hehe so got the flexibility to change it up a bit. For example I found a few strawberry that were dated end Nov so been having those which was nice as I'd forgotten how pleasant they are lol

14 choc
7 soup

Was my usual xx

My usual is....14 strawberry and 7 chocolate x

im 21 chocolate... tried everything else and hated it!..chocolate all the way...on the upside,,by the time im finished i may never want to eat chocolate ever again...heres hoping ha! :D x

21 weeks on chocolate lol xx

nom nom nom lol :D

im 21 chocolate... tried everything else and hated it!..chocolate all the way...on the upside,,by the time im finished i may never want to eat chocolate ever again...heres hoping ha! :D x
Pudge that would be a good thing.....think of all that sugar you are not eating because you've finially going to be put off choc!!

2 week intake
7 Vanilla -Disgusting! (manage to gup half of it and use half for coffee)
7 Chicken Soup - ok
14 strawberry - ok
14 chocolate - yum yum yum

funky it would be amazing!! you never know..:D xx

Choc is nice mixed with ice cold mint tea
Hmmmm yum yum

Infact I never have a plain choc now... !

I have 7 Chicken (for my evening meal) and rest mixed between all 3 flavours

21 strawberry, i like to find one i enjoy and stick with it, there so much better this time round now i have a decent blender instead of drinking powder lumps.

mmm powder lumps....ive been dealing with those all this week...so glad to have my blender back working..:)

Back