Your pets and Their Names?

I have a fawn pug puppy called Arnold who loves everybody he meets. Just dropped him off at the mothers as I'm out a lot this wkend. It's gutting to do it but needs must. Also have a tortoise called Herman.

My mum is the Pug lady, she has Angus, Charlie, Wilma, Winnie, Lizzy and a Jack Russell called Twts!!

Hahaha.......never could have described the smell sooo well........poor dexter used to think we'd changed his name to "phwoooooar"!!

This is my Labradoodle noodle lol
She keeps me going.
100_0039.jpg

Aww I love this thread! Glad to know we're not the only ones who call our beloved girl by loads of different names. She is a black lab retriever (pedigree but a sort of rescue dog) called Niamh. We also had a wonderful rescue dog called Harrison who we had to have put to sleep in June. Can't describe how much I miss him -he was my knight in shining armour xxx

Hi,
I have 2 pugs. 1 fawn pug called Yoda & 1 black pug called Daniel. I also have 3 parakeets, 2 Kakariki's, 1 called Harry Houdini and the other called Goldie. My 3rd parakeet is a ringneck called Skreetch :)

I have 2 cats, George & Ringo and 2 bunnies named Miles & Saul. All named after musicians but noone can ever guess the Saul reference. I'd put a piccy up but not quite mastered that art yet....newb! :p

Julie_Scrumptious said:
I have 2 cats, George & Ringo and 2 bunnies named Miles & Saul. All named after musicians but noone can ever guess the Saul reference. I'd put a piccy up but not quite mastered that art yet....newb! :p

Aww...I like cats, I had two growing up called bobbie and smokey. I had bobbie until she was 17!
Is Saul a ref to Slash? X

I've posted in here before but some of mine have passed away and I've got a few more, so here is who I have now....

2 bunnies - Sydnee and Angel.
4 Gerbils - Dante, Jakey, Tilly and Evie.
2 syrian hamsters - Dexter and Loki.
7 mice - Lexi, Luna, Taya, Kaizen, Keeva, Sula and Raia.

I love them all very very much.

Female Liver and White Springer Spaniel called Jade
2 Tortoiseshell Cats called Willow and Sox (sisters)
Long Haired Ginger Tom cat (approx 14 weeks) called Garfield
1 Half lop female rabbit called Phoebe

I've always had a cat, my current one is a very clever tabby called Cocoa but I call her Coke for short lol.

I thought the name was unique at the time but I know loads of people that have similar variations of that name for their pets.

Me too Nymeria!! When my baby cavalier arrived I wanted a really girly name as surrounded by boys and decided on Coco-belle.....which due to her craziness has developed to Coco"nuts", Coco"bean", Coco"pops"...... You get the picture!!

425811_3316475914429_1344166105_3278353_1919517641_n.jpg

My two girlies :) Twitch (one on top) and Tubsie (also known as Smurf, Elmo and Pig and she answers to all those names). I love my babies.

Back