Your pets and Their Names?

I have two rescue cats, Star Anise (female) and Jojo (male) :)

My pet a a gorgeous little bunny, and his name is Bertie. Often referred to as Bertie Bumbum, and/or Cuteface.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2903733603.jpg
    image-2903733603.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
I have a 15 week old Siberian husky called Nanook. He is a stunning wee thing soon not to be so wee though :)

image-3496354746.jpg

I have-

A standard poodle called Lula
Two guinea pigs called Coco and Chino
Two rabbits called Amy and Dooey
A budgie called Rocco
Four rats called Bert, Ernie, Hoggle and Ludo

3 cats, Polly, Beanie and Whisper
4 guinea pigs, Truffle, Zebedee, Tilly and Splash
A 60 year old tortoise, Freda
3 goldfish

wind1 said:
3 cats, Polly, Beanie and Whisper
4 guinea pigs, Truffle, Zebedee, Tilly and Splash
A 60 year old tortoise, Freda
3 goldfish

I always wanted a tortoise, what's she like?

Everyone has such lovely names for their babies!! xx

I have...
2 Sudan Plated Lizards called Tulisa and Dappy
1 Bosc Monitor called Matilda (but now we think she's a he =/)
1 Parrot called Fizzbomb
10 fish... They all kind of look the same to me though, so just called 'The Fish'.

I have a 5 month old chorkie called rocky. He is like my shadow, he follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere. He weighs 3lbs and is so affectionate with a gorgeous nature. Love him to bits.

I have 2 jet black cats, Jak and Daxter, just turned 9 and brother and sister. They are my fur babies :eek:D

That was meant to be a big smile but came out as surprised, stoopid phone!

I always wanted a tortoise, what's she like?

She's quite big and eats loads once she gets going. The weather isn't great for her at the moment as when it's cold she slows right down, but when it's hot there's no stopping her. She lives outside from March to Sept/Oct then gets packed away in a box in the garage for 5/6 months. I would put a picture of her on but don't know how to. I will see if I can work it out!

Last edited:
I have a beautiful 10yr old male staffy named Buddy ( he'll be 11 in 2 weeks) he's a rescue dog to. He's the biggest softy ever even though gettin old and has cataracts and his back legs r goin he still tries to jump round like a puppy lol x

I have a 3 year old indoor Guinea Pig named Honey, she is a proper PITA!

We have a cocker spaniel called Jarvis at my mum and dads And at my boyfriends we have 4 staffys called, boo, biggie, dre and twoface, twoface has just had 5 puppies one called custard, our friend is having it so thats why its named, but the rest we just have nicknames for :)

Back