Your pets and Their Names?

I've got an 11 year old Birman cat (I rescued her from the RSPCA when she was 8 ), called Chairman Meow.

image-1233796524.jpg

Just a gold fish his name is fishy (i know!) i live in a flat at the moment and can't have pets which sucks as i love animals but we won fishy at the fair!

I have a westie called meggy she's 6, and stevie a little girl SBT 5 months old :)

Attachments

• IMG_6729.jpg
    IMG_6729.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 35
We have several animals and just recently had 6 kittens that we re homed, although was very tempted to keep them. My other half was having none of it!
Two dogs - Faolan (Northern inuit x husky) and Nushka (malamute)
Two cats - Tigger and Pendle
Rabbit - Ellie

I have 2 pet rats which my boyfriend bought me for my birthday this year after months and months of telling him i really wanted some. They are both boys and called Mr Pickles and Master Splinter. They are the cutest little things! :)

Master Splinter!! HAHAHA! I frickin love that :D

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Got any pics of them?! :) xx

Yes I have some, my instagram is filled with mostly rats lol because I'm quite new I'm not entirely sure how to post them or if I'm restricted because I've not posted enough yet

Last edited:
Hahaha I love the pics!!! Look at Mr Pickles in the bowl hehe :) I have a chinchilla and he hides everytime I take the camera out :(

It didn't make for a very comfortable bed lol aww i love chinchilla's. My dad had one when i was younger but he forgot to put the toilet seat down one day and the poor thing drowned :( How long have you had him?

This is Charlie! I've had him 2 and a half years but I think he's about 4 years old. He's my little puddin... X
That's so sad about your Dads chinchi :( poor lil mite!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120729_213550.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120729_213550.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 28
Aww what a cutie! Does he like being handled? Pickles is a right puff and just likes to sit in my jumper instead of my hand and splinter gets bored easily and tries to see how far he can jump off the sofa lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He doesn't like being handled much but it's understandable because I rescued him from a crappy pet shop where they left him in the corner and ignored him. He'll sit on my arm or lap and even on my head but he doesn't like me physically holding him. He also jumps and tries to see how high/far he can go lol!
Can you handle yours much? I like the little rats but I don't like the big fat ones with the big fat tails.. They remind me too much of the rat problem we had in my house before *shivers*

Back