Your pets and Their Names?

It makes me so sad when people miss treat animals :( do you have any other pets? Well we've tried to handel them daily since we got them in April and they are alot better now but they just prefer to sit in the sleeve of my jumper or run along the top of the sofa. I wish they would just sit on my shoulders whilst I walk around and stuff. Ha I've only ever seen a wild rat once, and I did squeal lol our rats arnt too big, I'm not sure if there going to grow any bigger. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 6 dogs, 2 cats and a Leopard Ghecko x

Dogs- buddy and maisie
Cats-Twink and Tabitha
Chickens- Betty,Edna,Florence,Gwendolyn, snowcap, ruffles, hetty, Vera, lily and bluebell! Yes can get a little busy getting ready for work.....

My dogs are,
Bandit - Siberian Husky
Yogi - Alaskan Malamute
Tia - Chinese Crested
Bear - Cocker Spaniel
Milo - Chihuahua
Moss - Chihuahua.

Cats are,
Snowflake and Sonic

Leopard Ghecko is Echo x

I have two dogs

Ebbi. She is a 7yr old cavalier king charles spaniel who has SM. my little special needs princesss
and
Sadie. She is a 6yr old chiweenie who I adopted while living stateside and she came back to IRL with me a year ago

:)

<3 my furbabies

Lemai said:

They may look cute but are proper mental!

ForumRunner_20120820_120021.png

Here's my gorgeous boy, Howard. He'll be a year old in September!

141-3-1.jpg

We go to training classes every week and he is a little star at them. He is honestly the best companion I could ask for! (If he had his way he'd be a little fatty, but I'm very strict with what he eats, so he's a slim little monkey!....if only I found it that easy to control my own eating!:rolleyes:)

We currently have 2 sarasa comets called Max & Matilda.

Here's my gorgeous boy, Howard. He'll be a year old in September!

141-3-1.jpg

We go to training classes every week and he is a little star at them. He is honestly the best companion I could ask for! (If he had his way he'd be a little fatty, but I'm very strict with what he eats, so he's a slim little monkey!....if only I found it that easy to control my own eating!:rolleyes:)
Howard is beautiful! Love his lil brown eyebrows!
my cavi is slim too which seems to be fairly rare these days!

Howard is beautiful! Love his lil brown eyebrows!
my cavi is slim too which seems to be fairly rare these days!

He's such a tiny little thing. Only around 6kg and fully grown. We've not met a smaller Cavi, and rarely a slim one. It's so sad when they are likely to get such bad heart problems....why would you want to add to the strain with extra weight?!:confused:

Do you have a picture of Ebbi?! I just can't resist their smooshy little faces. I read she had SM...:( How does it affect her and what treatment is she on? We have the most comprehensive insurance just in case Howard gets it when he's older. I could never afford for all the meds, unfortunately. His parents and one grandparent were tested and came out clear for SM and CM so I'm just keeping everything crossed and trying to forget about the possibility!

He's such a tiny little thing. Only around 6kg and fully grown. We've not met a smaller Cavi, and rarely a slim one. It's so sad when they are likely to get such bad heart problems....why would you want to add to the strain with extra weight?!:confused:

Do you have a picture of Ebbi?! I just can't resist their smooshy little faces. I read she had SM...:( How does it affect her and what treatment is she on? We have the most comprehensive insurance just in case Howard gets it when he's older. I could never afford for all the meds, unfortunately. His parents and one grandparent were tested and came out clear for SM and CM so I'm just keeping everything crossed and trying to forget about the possibility!

I'm in work now but I will be able to post a picture when Im home of her :)

Ebbi weighs the exact same as Howard. Shes tiny!

She thankfully has no heart murmurs

When she is excited she will scratch at her side with her back paws. Only sometimes though.
At the moment, when things get bad, Ebbi goes on anti inflammatorys for the pain. So its a quick vet visit and then she is right as rain after a couple of days. She currently doesnt require constant medication.
She has had a couple of seizures though, so she was on a platter of medication for awhile. But she is doing really well.

It was heartbreaking to find out. But I'm so thankful that she only has a mild case because she is a huge part of my life. As any dog would be.
My vet has a cavi with SM as well so she is very up to date on whats best

I cross my fingers and toes that Howard doesnt get it. Great news that his bloodline is negative for it. Brilliant!!!

90746-albums4046-picture60995.jpg

90746-albums4046-picture60996.jpg

90746-albums4046-picture60997.jpg

90746-albums4046-picture60998.jpg

^^^^^^^ After her hair cut lol :)

These are my two fellas:

Henry, he'll be 3 in October. He is a blue great dane. I got him when he was 12 weeks old. I adore him.
2012-07-08160628.jpg

Lenny. He came into our yard as a stray over a year ago and when his owner eventually turned up, he said we could keep him as he had bonded with Henry. Lenny is 3 years old. He's your typical jack russell, chases everything, stubborn as a mule.
2012-06-03175313.jpg

And here they are together loving each other. They're best friends.
2012-07-01132356.jpg

Back