Your pets and Their Names?

I have 2 rescued brother dogs, boxer cross staffie cross everything lol zebedee and zulu.
Also have 22 fish
8 clown loaches
3 plecos, nugget, bob and ben
3 silver sharks, bruce, chumlee, dexter
2 catfish, tiny and tich
3 hoplo catfish
1 siamese fighting fish called wong way
2 polkadot catfish

I have 2 rescued brother dogs, boxer cross staffie cross everything lol zebedee and zulu.
Also have 22 fish
8 clown loaches
3 plecos, nugget, bob and ben
3 silver sharks, bruce, chumlee, dexter
2 catfish, tiny and tich
3 hoplo catfish
1 siamese fighting fish called wong way
2 polkadot catfish

love the name wong way lol

I have 3 doggies Marley (jack russel) Millie (westie and the biggest diva going) and mylo (my 3 month old westie/yorkie cross)
a beautiful horse named buddy (who my father has now renamed royal Honorable sir buddington, upon his return from the pub tonight!)
a cat called smokey, he is 17 lost a eye 2 years ago, but I think may possibly out live us all!
6 chickens (bruce, rita, poppy, tilly, ginge and clio)
and too many fish to even mention!

popnfresh said:
I have 3 doggies Marley (jack russel) Millie (westie and the biggest diva going) and mylo (my 3 month old westie/yorkie cross)
a beautiful horse named buddy (who my father has now renamed royal Honorable sir buddington, upon his return from the pub tonight!)
a cat called smokey, he is 17 lost a eye 2 years ago, but I think may possibly out live us all!
6 chickens (bruce, rita, poppy, tilly, ginge and clio)
and too many fish to even mention!

I want pictures of your personal zoo lol :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I have a kitten called Willow who is 6 months old and is lovely! She found us as she was a stray but I've completly taken her into my heart and she now she's ours. We've had her for about 2 months now and I adore her!

X

Cat - Tigger - Male - 6years 3month
Dog - Clio -Female - 10 months

We did have two female hamsters called Sooty and Sweep but they died last week. :(

hey :)
i have a bearded dragon,and his name is bert,
he's settling down now for the winter,and will be up again in late feb/march

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 75
CNV00096.JPGmobile uploads 051.JPGDSC04788.jpgDSC04811.jpg
We have Molly, our 5 yr old Westie who is our baby, Piglet, our very sweet 9 yr old cat ~ and Molly's cousin, Kibble. My brother's black labrador who is dropped off by my brother every morning then comes to my office with me & Molly for the day and i walk them all over together. Kibble is here for 2 weeks at the moment whilst my brother is abroad visiting our parents ~ we love paws & furry faces in our house :)

3716_10151239095363556_992313832_n.jpg40127_459538268555_5224930_n.jpg149600_463519008555_5882981_n.jpg

This is my most gorgeous Alaskan Malamute - Gizmo :) The first picture is the most recent, 2nd picture is when he was a couple of months and 3rd is when he was about 5 months old?
He's just gone 2 years old and is indeed the love of my life <3 xx

Well, I only have one dog (French Bulldog) but he has at least 4 names. When he was a puppy, I called him Bugalugs, (which is his real name) however living in Spain, they could not pronounce it, so I gave him a Spanish name as well (Buga - pronounced Booga), then some of my friends shortened his name to Bugs, and one of my friends insists on calling him Mr Pig, because of his constant snorting, which was exacerbated by the hot weather in Spain. He is just like me, stubborn, strong willed, and will do what you want him to, but on his terms, and in his time lol:)

I have a Silver Norwegian Forest/Maine Cancoon Cross called Mysti, she was given to a animal shelter because a toodler was pulling her around as a tiny 10 week old kitten. Now we've had her for over a year and she's so lovely, very wary of my little boy (as he gets most of the attention now) and my partner (probably because he's grumpy at her) but she knows where to get the love and cuddles from.

She gets called all kinds of things, Mysti Moo is her adopted name. She gets Kitty McGee, Moo moo, Mysticals, Mystery Menz, Mysts the list is endless she trots over to most things.

Mysti10Weeks.jpg

At 10 weeks on the day we got her.

Mysti-Kiss.gif

I made this when I first found out I was expecting. Mysti kisses!

mystiwet.jpg

She fell into the bath now she's a little more cautious.

MystiNow.jpg

And this is from a couple of weeks ago, looking sad that she's had 'her' bedroom turned into the baby's nursery.

Border collie called Ruby. We got her 3 weeks ago and she's helping with the weight loss by gettng me out walking everyday:doggy:

English bulldog called Charles Mcalister and an American bulldog called sugarplum. My babies!! Xx

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 2.5lbs

1 very errant foxhound who alternates between bl******* and Hundi and a very new collie called Jennyanydot - both rescued from quite appalling circumstances but very loved now and my world!

I have two lovely kittens.
A tortoise shell female, 11 months old called Juno, and a black male, 12 weeks old called Jupiter.

Back