Your pets and Their Names?

R-7CtJNx24

Here's my two kittens warming themselves in front of the fire :)

Two boy cats, Valen and Sheridan.
Six female rats, Lyta, Talia, Ivanova, Angua, Cheri and Perdita.
One tarantula, Lily, who belongs to Wee Chum.

Lyta, Talia and Ivanova are all being put to sleep this evening sadly, as their cancers have taken too much of their quality of life away. :(

Harley Quinn said:
Two boy cats, Valen and Sheridan.
Six female rats, Lyta, Talia, Ivanova, Angua, Cheri and Perdita.
One tarantula, Lily, who belongs to Wee Chum.

Lyta, Talia and Ivanova are all being put to sleep this evening sadly, as their cancers have taken too much of their quality of life away. :(

RIP little rats :(
What kind were they? I also have rats a black one and a brown and white hooded one, Rudy and Dexter

RIP little rats :(
What kind were they? I also have rats a black one and a brown and white hooded one, Rudy and Dexter

Lyta is a black self rex, Talia is an agouti, Ivanova and Angua are black-eyed seal point Siamese, Cheri is a red-eyed seal point Siamese, and Perdita is a black self. Perdita is my twenty-sixth rat in the last nine years. :D

I've got a Stafford called Vinne a cat called Lepsy which is short for Nacalepsy as she would just play dead when she was tiny as a defence mechanism and two mice one called weasly and the other called potter as he had a small z mark on his back but he's a very poorly boy now

They are utterly fab. When Chum's friends' parents are talking about suitable pets for kids, I always make sure to do some rattie PR. They are the perfect pet for most children (Chum, being Chum, prefers his tarantula!). Clean, friendly, good-natured, cheap to buy, house and feed, and massively intelligent. Give me a rat over a smelly, vicious hamster any day. ;)

Agree 100%, they're so affectionate too, like tiny little dogs! Although I do also have a hamster :D he's a cutie but very old now.

I have 2 cats, a grey striped boy called Charlie (my munchkin), and a ginger striped baby boy called Wilson (pipsqueak) :)

This is Rosie, she's my 4 month old Cavachon (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x Bichon) puppy :) I love her to bits...

rosie_zps309e5947.png

This is my dog Poppy below, she is 3 years old my baby! I live her soooooooo much!!!

image-2157916462.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have two cats, Billie and WIspa, dont see much of them as they spend much of their time outdoors, come back for food and a scratch, I know they visit a few
of the neighbours too though! W also have eight parrots, all but two were rescues. Tyson is a (female!) African grey, Chad (also female) is a maxi pionus. Jack is a senegal, and everyone is scared of him :) he's much better than he used to be, we had several flying attacks when he first came, but he loves his mum! Havok and Rebel have disabled toes, but it doesn't stop them getting about, they are slightly stalkerish though :) they are both conure hybrids, Charlie and murphy are a green cheek and maroon bellied conure, and are joined at the hip. Lola is an umbrella cockatoo, and is a bit of a tart. She'll have anyone who'll give her a cuddle, but she can be extremely noisy if it's raining!

I have 14 rabbits called Daisy, Hugo, Meg, Topsy, Martha, Felix, Dora, Donkey, Fleur, Charlie, Clara, Heidi, Bambam and Pebbles.

11 Guinea pigs called Sam, Frodo, Merry, Pippin, Bella and Bilbo, Dougal, Binky, Jasper, Coco and Boo and 8 cats called Molly, Daisy ( again), Oliver, Fred, Freya, Tibbs, Alice adn Skipper. I also run a rescue for small animals.

Back