Your pets and Their Names?

I have 3 Yorkshire terriers bobby bess and jojo and a husky puppy called luna x:doggy::doggy::doggy::doggy:

A Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apso cross rescue dog called Mop.

A tabby british shorthair with a cute squished in face called TG. Also a rescue.

And a Black and white cat called Moo. He was born here while we fostered his mother.

Two six year old husky cross Labradors
Their mum, eight year old chocolate Labrador

Their Dad, 17 year old husky, passed away. Sad times :-(

Ahh god bless him. I've just got a husky cross malamute she's amazing :)

I have a Gecko, her name is Lulu.

I also have an aquatic frog called Bonnie and two catfish called Sooty and Sweep :D
xo

A jack Russell called Dave!

We have 2 St Bernards - Woody & Buzz (They are 14 months and 5 months, full brothers). Cat called Duke. Hamster called Rex. Gerbil called Bullseye. Also have 6 goldfish without names... There is a Toy Story theme going on with the pets we have, except the cat lol.

I only have one 5 month old kitten, he's black and white but in the sun you can see he's got tabby markings as he's from a litter of tabbies.
Named him Eddie after the dog in Frasier...

Going through a phase of either attacking my feet when I'm doing a home workout, or sitting on my lap just before I start to try and stop me doing it! Lol

I have a Lhasa Apso named Itoy and a Dachshund x Maltese named Suerti :)

Ok, I run a small animal rescue at my home so I have pets and rescues waiting to be homed so I'll add them all.

My pets
Sydnee - 8 year old dutch bunny
Angel - 9 year old dwarf lop bunny
Loki - 20 month old black banded Syrian hamster
Reuben - 10 month old chocolate banded Syrian hamster
Bailey - Argente hybrid hamster
2 un-named male mice :)

Here are the rescues I have right now
Holly, LH silver grey Syrian
Honey, Red eyed cream Syrian
Indy, Jeffrey and Kasper - male roborovski hamsters
Lily and Maggie - 6 month old dumbo rats

I have 3 cats Polly, Beanie and Whisper, 3 guinea pigs Tillie, Chester and Sylvester, a 60 year old tortoise called Freda and a couple of goldfish

My pets!

image-3218740102.jpg

Squishy the Goldfish!

image-102340749.jpg

Tito - dwarf hamster

image-2017368053.jpg

Gizmo - dwarf hamster

image-516523560.jpg

Cash

image-3014924399.jpg

Tango

Attachments

• image-1496935760.jpg
    image-1496935760.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 132
I have a Jack Russell Terrier called Midge, who is 1yr and almost 5mths old and I love her to pieces, she is my fur baby much to the disgust of my human kids lol... :eek:

I also have a Horsfield (also known as Russian) tortoise, Shelley, who I have had for 2 years. As you can't really sex torties until they are a bit older, we aren't sure if Shelley is male or female, and as s/he was a valentine's present from my other half, the name 'Shelley' seemed to fit after the male romantic poet, or because it can be a girls name and of course because she has a shell lol...she (I always seem to think of Shelley as a girl regardless of not knowing the 'facts'!) lives in her two-tier tortoise palace in the winter, which I designed and built with lots of help from my OH and my dad :D I am hoping to get hold of a second hand paddling pool (the solid kind) this year, as I want to build her an outdoor area, but there's lots of cats round here for one thing, so it would be nice to be able to cover it over when not in use to keep it nice and clean for her!

My middle daughter has recently started a tropical fish tank. We kept one donkeys years ago, but hadn't had any fish for a while. Its still in the process of being set up really, so at the moment there are only neon tetras, and a couple of gouramis in there...although she does have lots of plans for it! Its a 90litre tank so lots of space yet ;)

I have kept cats, leopard geckos, tree frogs, cockatiels and finches over the years too, but most of them were rescued and have all now passed on. I adore animals, as a child we had dogs, goats, ducks, cats, fish, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits...! I would have a whole rescue if I could...ahh well maybe one day, eh?! :D

I have 3 beautiful fawn pugs...

One eyed Win..(Winnie)..Who is almost 6, she had an eye operation when she was a puppy, and even tho she has both eyes, she has limited vision out of one.. hence the one-eyed Win nickname... I adopted her from a family member who moved away, and Ive been her mummy for almost 18 months now, and I love her to bits...

Tups..(Tupenny)... She is almost 5 now, and when I purchased her, I got her with her sister, Tallulah, unfortunately Tallulah was poisoned by someone or something whilst on a caravanning holiday and we lost her 1 week before her 1st birthday... But Tups is as lively as both her and her beloved sister would have been.

Finally I have Flo.. (Flossy).. She is 3 this year, and is a complete nutter, and as mad as a box of frogs...

I love them all to bits, and wouldnt be without them..x

Back