Your pets and Their Names?

I have two chinchillas named ruby and Millie - we looked after them for friends, whilst they went on holiday and they didnt want them back!

I have two chinchillas named ruby and Millie - we looked after them for friends, whilst they went on holiday and they didnt want them back!

I have a chinchilla :) His name is Charlie!
That was weird your friends didn't want them back?!

This is our collie cross Springer Toby. He's approx 18months old

He was on death row, had 3 days to find a home. He's from Cyrus. I saw his photos and his story and couldn't let him get put down. Had him since June 2012.

Ignore the little envelopes on the pic, had to copy it off of my facebook page lol.

Attachments

• 1362504824852.jpg
    1362504824852.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 112
We have Peanut, Zorro, Chloe and scrap the cats
Harriet, Dorothy and Mimi the hens
Bumble and Basil the Jack Russell puppies
Danny Boy, Edward, Harry, Murphy and Gifford the horses
Rowan and Willow the goats and Mr Berry the semi feral cat

we have 2 dogs a dalmatian named D'arcy and a border terrier names Poppy, we also have two cats Tiger and Possum. xx

I have 2 cats who are brother and sister, Jet and Chia. And 3 chickens, Blue, KekiBuku and Goldie. Sadly Mr Fox paid us a visit last year and ate my other 4 chickens. :cry:

I have two cats, Duckie and Tribble who are both black and white mogs. And one dog - Loco Bean - who is a slightly mental Springer/Cocker cross.

I have 2 dogs cross breed rescues my girl is call milly shes 9 my boy is called jethro hes 3.
Then i have my cat shes rescue called molly but only responds to pudpud thanks to the husband lol :)
Then theres my guinea pig again rescue hes called cairn
Then theres the budgie again rescue hes called norvile
Then theres the snake rescued he/she <--- nobody knew or knows called lenny

And thats the lot hubby wont let me near any rescue centres now no matter how much i say "But im only gonna look" ;)

We've got two cats, Jasper and Dexter. Jasper is the eldest and isn't always very nice to Dex. We chalk his bad attitude up to an accident that he had a couple years ago that resulted in him losing his tail. Poor boy, but no need to take it out on his innocent little brother!

We have Flossie, miniature poodle and Barney, Lhasapoo

We have a hamster who's names varies day to day, today it is being called Chi chi, tomorrow it could be Mickey, Minnie, Harry, Keith, Joe .... The list is endless!

We also have a bearded dragon named Drako.

I have a white boxer named Cooper :) he's my baby, very handsome boy and is almost 7 years old! He's so cuddly as he's getting older, and loves to come lay with me a night... Funny try fitting a 24 year old female with this lump of lard on a single bed!!! :-D I love him though...

I am new to the forum and just looking around and learning - I have 2 ex racehorses, a pony, a german shepherd, 2 guinea pigs, goldfish and a marine tank (0;

Back