Your water..is it..

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
tap water or do you buy bottled? I can't bear the taste or even the thought of drinking plain tapwater so I have to buy mineral water which isn't very cheap when you're drinking loads of it! I don't mind putting FILTERED tap water in my shakes and soups but really have a mental block in drinking stuff which has come out of a tap.

How do you take yours?

Northern Ireland has really sweet tap water so I don't mind it, but I prefer sparkling water so for that reason I buy it. But I'm happy with tap if I don't have sparkling!

I'm the same... tap water is truly horrific tasting in my area...

I'm bottled water all the way- sparkling is my preference which is wierd as I never used to be able to stomach it.

tap water or do you buy bottled? I can't bear the taste or even the thought of drinking plain tapwater so I have to buy mineral water which isn't very cheap when you're drinking loads of it! I don't mind putting FILTERED tap water in my shakes and soups but really have a mental block in drinking stuff which has come out of a tap.

How do you take yours?

:D I used to have two water filter jugs full up in the fridge, but now we have a new one with a water dispenser on and there is a difference in taste, i like my shakes chilled :p

Hi Karen,

I buy 6 2ltr bottles of water on a Saturday (local supermarket brand) and thats usually about £1.80 or something and then when they run out, I refill the bottles and so long as they're in the fridge and chilled I dont really see a difference.

I can imagine its difficult if you dont like drinking water but I guess the water flavourings may be the only solution to that.

So to answer your question, I'm a mix of bottled and tap.

Works for me !

T4A x

Good old Yorkshire tap water for me as it takes okay. I just keep refilling a 2 litre bottle and carry that to work with me.

I couldn't do without water flavourings though and I prefer not to drink it chilled at the mo and I'm already feeling freezing enough as it is!!!!

Lacey..xx :D

i drink a mix of both depending where i am and at work i use a water machine.

asda and probably other supermarkets do bottles of 2 litre water for 17p so cheap enough if youcan only manage bottled!!

I always buy the 17p bottles from Morrisons or Tesco - we never drink tap water as ours at home has bits in it! I don't bother with the more expensive ones - sometimes they are sweeter, but often there is no difference.

I was going to say that, Tesco water is only 17p so that's really not much is it? Less than a pound a day and it's not as if you are treating yourself to cakes and chocolates is it?

I fill 500 ml mineral water bottles (with sports cap) from the tap & drink it at room temperature.
I buy Evian as a treat now and then but there's not too much difference! I like fizzy water too but again as a treat rather than the norm. Must try some CD flavourings soon as plain water all the time is boring!

I have tap water but always use the flavourings. I use one teaspoon for every 2 litre bottle I fill. Our water is ok here in S Wales I can't say it really has any "taste"

I am a very fussy water drinker and only use bottled too. I can drink tap water in small doses if it has been boiled or if I just add some kettle hot water to the tap water direct. It seems to be a major fault for most dieters. :sigh:

I buy litre bottles but top them up several times a day from the tap. Lately I've been topping them off with hot water as I'm just so cold. Last night i had my thermals on under my fleece pjs

Good old tap water for me! We have a water machine at work but it's too cold for my delicate little stomach :D so I have tap topped up with a bit of boiling so it's almost warm

Corinne x

Back