Your weight loss incentive?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure, needed to get the weight off and don't want to be fat at fifty;-)

My inspiration is doing it for my kids, i want to be able to run around the park with them. Though mostley i want to do it for me, i have never never been smaller then a 14 as far as i can remember. So cant wait to get there x

My initial incentive when I joined in Dec 2010 was to loe weight for the Take That concert in June last year. I was going with my oldest and skinniest friend from school and I just knew that there was no way I would enjoy it at the weight I was, plus if Robbie fancied meeting me backstage I wanted to look my best lol.

I managed to shift 3 stone by the concert and although I was no Kate Moss, I certainly looked and felt better.

I have no incentive now other than to continue losing and maybe winning the woman of the year title in my class again - I won last year - and was in the local paper etc. x

we have a holiday in August to Turkey, i threw out all my swim wear and summer/beachwear after my holiday last year as i had no intention of wearing that size clothing when i went on my next holiday, so far so good. xx

I want 4stone minimum off for my wedding at Xmas. I also want some weight off for my summer hols.
I am feeling optimistic.

I want to lose 3.5 stone.
This year my health has been really bad, doesnt help with some stressful situations ive been in with work and home life.

i started off with a belly bug, and then ended up with 2 lots of anti biotics and came out of it with acid reflux and stress IBS. so my doc suguested exercising and loosing weight, which i have done since feb and started SW in April and ive lost half a stone in 3 weeks just on SW- but lost inches on my belly

my symptoms have eased a bit, so i hope with futher weightloss they will go all together

i also want to get into my size 10 jeans from when i was 18, plus get my bikini bod ready for a hol were hoping to book for xmas 2012

I am heading for diabetes and after losing my amazing mum in December to complications of diabetes I think fear has a huge part of it.

biddie said:
I have 2 incentives; my eldest starts school in September and I don't want to he the fat mum at the school gates, and I also have pcos and hoping losing some weight will cure my spotty chin :)

Ooh - I hope you can manage to do it - that was my original incentive - now my daughter is 12!!

However - my new incentive is that I refuse to be fat and 50. I'm going on a
Nile Cruise next February, and I WILL be svelte. :)

My incentive is to fit comfortably in an airplane seat in December. We are visiting family in Perhaps at Christmas and I am currently 3 stone heavier than my last trip down under :( I am optimistic about losing on SW because of all the positive stories on here!

Ooof, i went to Oz a few weeks ago and flew Virgin Atlanic on the way there and i was so uncomfortable, but in this case i think my fat helped me! IT gave my seat some padding and stopped me getting bruises from teh narrow narrow seats (i mean my skinny sister had to squeeze in!)

Some great incentives :)

Mines a girly holiday to Ibiza with my best friend this August - had a girly hol with some friends two years back and felt really uncomfortable and self-conscious all holiday. This time I want to feel good and be confident in a bikini!

Also, in the next few years I plan to get married (been engaged 5 years this November) and I don't want to be a fat bride! Then eventually I'd like to have children and I'd like to have a healthy pregnancy and enjoy my baby bump.

Good luck to you all with your weight loss!

xxx

JaimeP said:
Ooh - I hope you can manage to do it - that was my original incentive - now my daughter is 12!!

However - my new incentive is that I refuse to be fat and 50. I'm going on a
Nile Cruise next February, and I WILL be svelte. :)

We should start not fat at fifty team !!! ;-) lol

I have a few incentives :) main one being a shopping trip to buy clothes :) and not worrying things like does it hide my fat bits, does it cover my bum and " can I pull this off " and being able buy some skinny jeans!!! Lol also just want my confidence back I had a nasty Tumor 4 years ago which left me with scarring and a massive life change stupid weigh gain due to not being able to move which has really taken away my confidence and self esteem. So I can't wait to put an outfit on and not bombard my hubby with questions on how it looks lol x hope this makes sense xx

696163_Classic-Harley.jpg

Mine is to look fab in a proper Harley Quinn costume. ^_~ Buuut that's just for Hallowe'en.. Hehe.
Some of your incentives are quite inspiring. <3

Back