YUK!!!

shelly73

Hi all

i just started week 8 of lipotrim...doing really well :) So, thought i'd ask the pharmacist for the flapjacks to try...................................................
OMG, YUK!!!:eek::eek::eek:
The peanut was awful...threw most in the bin...cocunut was slightly better but not by much...they are soooo salty.
They also gave me awful indigestion...did anyone else find this??
Will definetely be sticking to the shakes ;)
Shelly xxx

36lbs gone so far!

I love the flapjacks and i find that they keep me regular, but hey everyone has different tastes

i cant eat them either i found them far too salty. just the shakes for me.

Hi Shelly,
I find them great, handy to take with me. I don't find them salty at all and I hate salt, refuse to put it in cooking even. It's amazing how different we all are isn't it?
Well done on the 36lb loss so far, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Yes another flap jack hater. I too had the peanut one tought it would be handy to bring out on the golf course...but OMG like eating chipboard. \dont now how you guys eat them.. been on the ould lipo too long to remember how real food should taste. Lol
Different strokes for different folks.

You are not alone in finding them disgusting! However, in a few more weeks you may have a new appreciation for them! So maybe try them again if you think it'd be convenient to have bars. I'm personally just going to stick to the shakes.

have not even been offered these flapjacks but when i am i think i will pass big time or else feed them to my dog - he probably has more sence and won't eat them
love munchies xo

they are nasty lol

Back