Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Yukky question !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Busybee, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    sorry about this question but I have not experienced this before on CD, but it appears that I have the opposite to constipated, how can this be as I am on SS and haven't cheated. I am drinking 3 shakes a day and 8 pints of water. Is my problem the result of CD and how the hell can I stop it as tonight it was a little embarrassing.
    thank you in advance :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

8 pints is loads of water, I would reduce that a bit and split your packs. It may be the nutrients in the packs. Also if you have any lactose free packs use those when you have a bout of the runs. LF packs are choc, choc orange, vanilla, cappuccino, leek and potato, mushroom. They are marked lactose free. :)

4. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you for your help. The only problem is I don't see my CDC until Monday to get more/ different packs. The only reason why I drink so much is the terrible thirst and last time I CD'd I had the complete opposite and had constipation so bad I had to see my Doctor. So I have a fear of not drinking enough.
    I seem so moany but I apart form this I am totally focused and enjoying this diet.
    Once again, thanks for sharing your knowledge.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.