1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Yukky question !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Busybee, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Well-Known Member

sorry about this question but I have not experienced this before on CD, but it appears that I have the opposite to constipated, how can this be as I am on SS and haven't cheated. I am drinking 3 shakes a day and 8 pints of water. Is my problem the result of CD and how the hell can I stop it as tonight it was a little embarrassing.
    thank you in advance :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. spooky

spooky Banned

8 pints is loads of water, I would reduce that a bit and split your packs. It may be the nutrients in the packs. Also if you have any lactose free packs use those when you have a bout of the runs. LF packs are choc, choc orange, vanilla, cappuccino, leek and potato, mushroom. They are marked lactose free. :)

4. Busybee

Busybee Well-Known Member

thank you for your help. The only problem is I don't see my CDC until Monday to get more/ different packs. The only reason why I drink so much is the terrible thirst and last time I CD'd I had the complete opposite and had constipation so bad I had to see my Doctor. So I have a fear of not drinking enough.
    I seem so moany but I apart form this I am totally focused and enjoying this diet.
    Once again, thanks for sharing your knowledge.:D