Yukky question !

Busybee

Silver Member
sorry about this question but I have not experienced this before on CD, but it appears that I have the opposite to constipated, how can this be as I am on SS and haven't cheated. I am drinking 3 shakes a day and 8 pints of water. Is my problem the result of CD and how the hell can I stop it as tonight it was a little embarrassing.
thank you in advance :eek:

8 pints is loads of water, I would reduce that a bit and split your packs. It may be the nutrients in the packs. Also if you have any lactose free packs use those when you have a bout of the runs. LF packs are choc, choc orange, vanilla, cappuccino, leek and potato, mushroom. They are marked lactose free. :)

thank you for your help. The only problem is I don't see my CDC until Monday to get more/ different packs. The only reason why I drink so much is the terrible thirst and last time I CD'd I had the complete opposite and had constipation so bad I had to see my Doctor. So I have a fear of not drinking enough.
I seem so moany but I apart form this I am totally focused and enjoying this diet.
Once again, thanks for sharing your knowledge.:D

Back