YUKyukYuk

beautifulbutterfly

I was really positive this morning and thought i would try a cappuchino shake hot so it would be like a coffee.
I was so wrong i first got physically put off because it was a weird greeny brown but then i thought take no notice try it ( it smelt really nice) god it tasted awful! i tried to stomach one more sip chucking it back to my throat but i couldnt.
I just had a chocolate shake it was quite nice even my boyfriend liked it!
For those of you that have cappuchino and havent tried it yet dont have it hot!! :p

oooooooo i love cappicino i just add a few spoonfuls to coffee dureing the day :)

I have the Cappchino hot, as I do the chocolate. Both rather palletable.

Wonder if its because I have a sporodic sense of taste smell since I had an op on my nose in Jan 2006. I might just be deluded lolol!

tell you what did make me heave this morning -- Toffee and walnut made into porridge. Read somewhere that flavour worked as a porridge - they lied. It went down the sink.

P-E-U-K-E!

Toffee and walnut as a cold shake is LUSH.

We all like different things I guess, my favourite shake is a hot cappuccino, with a filter coffee added to it, in a long tall mug - yum, yum.

It's all about finding out what you like. :)

i tried the cappuccino one hot, after 5 of them tho i got so sick of them and swapped em for some banana shakes as my hubby was getting fed up of banana :)

I used to have cappuccino hot but now I have chocolate hot every morning with a HEAPED teaspoon of coffe in it, I ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!! AND (weird I know!) Would have this in a cafe even if I wasn't on CD!! Our tastes are different and they change too, the secret is to try them & experiment with allowed flavourings/recipes/methods.xxxx
xxxxsharon

I was really positive this morning and thought i would try a cappuchino shake hot so it would be like a coffee.
I was so wrong i first got physically put off because it was a weird greeny brown but then i thought take no notice try it ( it smelt really nice) god it tasted awful! i tried to stomach one more sip chucking it back to my throat but i couldnt.
For those of you that have cappuchino and havent tried it yet dont have it hot!! :p

I cant bear any of the shakes hot :jelous: bleeurgh ! Love them cold though !! Horses for courses I guess :)

Hmm coffee me likes coffee, i succumbed and brought a jar, the vanilla mixed with coffee was vile.

Me.

i agree me
i tried the vanilla last night with coffee and i gagged it was yukkity yuk
tasted so sweet
i think i`ll stick to strawberry,bananna and chocolate

i agree me
i tried the vanilla last night with coffee and i gagged it was yukkity yuk
tasted so sweet
i think i`ll stick to strawberry,bananna and chocolate

Going to try the cappachino with coffee hot soon hopefully that wil be better not impressed with the veg soup at the moment either :( .

Me.

Oh I so agree, I had been missing my milky coffess so thought I would give it a try, god:eek: I was nearly sick and I tried it with extra coffee in, still yuk!!.

I tried my choc tetra the other day cold with some coffee in (spoonful mixed with small amount of hot water)have to say that was quite nice and will probably do again. You could maybe give it a go see what you think. I did it with half the tetra 1st just incase and topped up with a little cold water so not so rich.:D

Oh I so agree, I had been missing my milky coffess so thought I would give it a try, god:eek: I was nearly sick and I tried it with extra coffee in, still yuk!!.

I tried my choc tetra the other day cold with some coffee in (spoonful mixed with small amount of hot water)have to say that was quite nice and will probably do again. You could maybe give it a go see what you think. I did it with half the tetra 1st just incase and topped up with a little cold water so not so rich.:D

try using a semi frozen tetra abd blending it with coffeee, its so thick and lush.

l love the cappuchino with extra coffee. Usually split packs so that i can half to big mugs of it.

Back