1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

YUM MUM WANNABE

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by MrsOwo, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsOwo

MrsOwo Active Member

I think I've tried every diet under the sun, I'm so fed up with starting over and over, I manage to lose 4 stones after giving birth Oct 2012 to July 2013, and since then I've just been gaining and losing the same 10 pounds arrrggggh it's so frustrating. I still have not reached my pre - preg weight which is one of my first goals !! * big sigh *
    I have a very very very bad addiction to weighing myself multiple times a day. I've put my scales in my car and planning on weighing every ten days, (for now) I really want to try and get out of the weighing every minute habit.
    Sooo will start a fresh tomorrow , I have a holiday in 8 weeks time to look forward to and really would love to lose 1 and a half stone , will stick to 1200 cals during the week and will have between 1400- 1500 during the weekend.
    Starting weight 13.2 :(
    Will update tomorrow ,sorry for the long moan:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MrsOwo

MrsOwo Active Member

Day 1
    Total calories 1333
    Exercise: ripped in 30 (day2) in the morning
    Spin 45mins , Zumba 45mins this evening

It's been a good day

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Looking good MrsOwo!

Well done on the exercise:)

5. MrsOwo

MrsOwo Active Member

Thank you mini :) though I really felt it today lol.

Day2
    Total calories: 1247

No exercise done as I've just got back from a 12 hour shift and very tired. Hoping to fit a bit in tomorrow.

6. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Self-confessed scale hopper here too! Good idea locking them away and reducing your weigh ins. I gave mine to my mum and she only gives me them if it has been at least a week since I last hopped, although I am trying monthly at the moment.

Best of luck on your journey.