YUM MUM WANNABE

MrsOwo

I think I've tried every diet under the sun, I'm so fed up with starting over and over, I manage to lose 4 stones after giving birth Oct 2012 to July 2013, and since then I've just been gaining and losing the same 10 pounds arrrggggh it's so frustrating. I still have not reached my pre - preg weight which is one of my first goals !! * big sigh *
I have a very very very bad addiction to weighing myself multiple times a day. I've put my scales in my car and planning on weighing every ten days, (for now) I really want to try and get out of the weighing every minute habit.
Sooo will start a fresh tomorrow , I have a holiday in 8 weeks time to look forward to and really would love to lose 1 and a half stone , will stick to 1200 cals during the week and will have between 1400- 1500 during the weekend.
Starting weight 13.2 :(
Will update tomorrow ,sorry for the long moan:)

Day 1
Total calories 1333
Exercise: ripped in 30 (day2) in the morning
Spin 45mins , Zumba 45mins this evening

It's been a good day

Thank you mini :) though I really felt it today lol.

Day2
Total calories: 1247

No exercise done as I've just got back from a 12 hour shift and very tired. Hoping to fit a bit in tomorrow.

Self-confessed scale hopper here too! Good idea locking them away and reducing your weigh ins. I gave mine to my mum and she only gives me them if it has been at least a week since I last hopped, although I am trying monthly at the moment.

Best of luck on your journey.

Back