Yum & Yuck

Mmmm the butterscotch shake is my absolute favourite, it reminds me if Angel Delight!
The bars have disappointed me, I'm not gonna lie :0( x

Illa said:
well since I'm in Belgium I have other flavors, so for the bars I love lemon, and apple.
Ah I want to move to Belgium! They sound amazing!

I love all the bars! If this diet consisted of three bars a day I reckon it would make it a whole lot easier!

In order of preference:

Bars:
toffee
orange
choc
peanut
cranberry
didn't like the choc mint

shakes:
toffee and walnut
banana
strawberry
fruits of the forest
I hated butterscotch and vanilla - didn't try the others as don't like chocolate or coffee flavoured things.

soups:
chicken and mushroom
tomato (tolerable - but easy to mix without a blender / shaker, so good for work or overnight stays.)
all the others were rank, especially leek and potato - didn't try oriental chilli cos my lips go puffy if i eat chilli.

tetras - banana and strawberry both bearable, but not a patch on the powdered ones, whizzed up with loads of ice. Again - not tried chocolate.

Porridge:
I hated maple and pecan so much (I was gagging trying to swallow it) that i didn't try the others - took them back and swapped them.

From what I tried during my first week:

Chicken & mushroom soup - YUMMY, I really loved it!
Chocolate & mint shake - YUMMY
Chocolate shake - YUMMY
Chocolate & orange shake - DISGUSTING (this was actually my first choice as I thought it would remind me of a Terry chocolate orange!!) Couldnt be far from it!
Apple & cinammon porridge - again I love this combination, but wasnt impressed with this! But then I remembered my CDC told me she adds more cinammon to hers, I did and its do-able!
Porridge - with cinammon added, its actually ok - put it this way I will probably getting a few sachets tomorrow!

Back