yum yum yuuummm coffee

loveablemonkey

I just had a giant mug of coffee with half a vanilla shake in... I swear this is too good to be allowed!?? It means I could have 2 enormous mugs of coffee instead of 1 vanilla shake.. is this naughty or ok? xx

Can't see why that would be a problem, ENJOY!!

Gx

woohoo!

i usually have a full vanilla in a coffee, but i'm just going to try 1/2 a pack & see if its as delish !
xx

Wow.. I know I've just started so it's all still a bit novel, but there's so much variety with this diet that aside from temptation when you see other food sometimes, it's really not that bad at all considering it's less than 500 calories a day. The only real problem is when you have to go to functions and stuff and want an alcoholic beverage! Aside from that, all good

well I found half a vanilla shake to be really creamy and lovely and it was one of those huge bowl mugs as well so I'm sure it'll be fine for you, though I don't know the joys of a full one so you might not like it!

p.s. why is decaf better than caffeinated?

mmm Dancing I do that too I have about 4/ coffees a day from 1 tetra box!!! i lurve them people think i'm mad at work cause i rave about my mocha coffees haha

ok, i'll admit its not quite as luxuriously yummy as a full pack, but whle i'm getting back into K it will certainly help splitting it !
still fairly yummy
xx

I love all these ideas. I started another thread asking which flavors are the best, but its great to read how much you can do with a simple shake!! I'm loving it guys....keep the ideas coming!!

Back