yum yum

mrs a

fat,frumpy,fed up
i've just had a nice mea with hubbyl -first proper one for days :rolleyes:

i cooked 2 chicken breasts, pasta and loyd grossmans sauce.

i only had 1/2 the amount i usually have but really enjoyed.

got a bit lost c ounting the fat content but will stay at home tonight just in case.:eek:

gotta get these meals sorted - i am so desperate to lose weight i am really starving myself and i know it is all wrong.:eek:

poor hubby isnt even getting anything nice cos i am so trying not to make food that i couldn't resist.

looking at the fat content of food has really opened my eyes to just how much rubbish loads of foods contain.

still confident that i can lose a bit with these pills - just wish it was 4 weeks from now and i had a good weight loss behind me.:eek:

Dont starve yourself mrs a, i know we can all be tempted to do it thinking it will help us, but in the long run it will cause us more problems!! I was shocked looking at foods when i first started, especially foods that stated they were low fat, they were far from it!!

4 weeks will soon go, and you will be able to look back and be happy with what you have lost!!

I agree with Rach don't starve yourself....

Mrs a ...no need o do separate meals my OH eats the same as me and when we have friends round I cook them what I have and they can't believe I'm on a diet....lifestyle change I like to call it :)

oh no, dont starve yourself! i cant think of anything worse. i've tried it before and it only made me fall off the wagon quicker than i normally would! i've been cooking the same as i normally would, though i havent been using olive oil, i've been removing all the fat from meat and luckily my local butcher does an excellent slimming world range which is really low fat.
good luck, i'm sure you'll be fine xx

thanks girls - will start to eat properly tomorrow :eat:

I still use the odd tablespoon of olive oil.....I look forward to my meals...don't look at food as your enemy but as a new friend who you need to get to know and understand the goods/ bads things about !

:):)

Just don't make food your enemy, there is nothing you are not allowed to eat, you are in control there are only things you are choosing not to eat, and if you do choose to eat them then don't feel guilty and beat yourself up.

Back