• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

YUM

I've never done it before but it was lovely! :D :D :D :D

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
how did you do that then? Sounds scrumptious.:drool::drool::drool:

put lots of ice cubs into a plastic mixing bowl, add some water, not too much then use a hand whisk until you have the consistancy of ice cream...then add the pack. I tried adding the pack to ice with disasterous results but if you get the ice/water mixed and crushed then add it it's fab :D

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Didn't make the ice cream but made a chicken soup with a tsp of Marigold and one Canderel tablet....ooooh my its my new favourite. So nice to taste something different.
Will try ice cream tomorrow.

Kaalin

Aww I'm gutted, our counsellor had run out of Vanilla this week which was bad enough...but now with this fantastic idea. BAH! lol xx

Twinny

G: 49.9kg
Didn't make the ice cream but made a chicken soup with a tsp of Marigold and one Canderel tablet....ooooh my its my new favourite. So nice to taste something different.
Will try ice cream tomorrow.
What on earth is 'Marigold'?

*Twinny wanders off muttering about weirdo's putting a washing up glove in their soup*

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
S: 20st13lb C: 13st10lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 26 Loss: 7st3lb(34.47%)

*Twinny wanders off muttering about weirdo's putting a washing up glove in their soup*[/quote]

Sorry to jump in ...but that was well funny!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Kaalin I bet it's lovely with banana or strawberry too :)

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)

*Twinny wanders off muttering about weirdo's putting a washing up glove in their soup*

Heeeheee Twinny, Marigold is just a vegetable stock use it instead of the Savoury Drink. Its called Swiss Vegetable Bouillon and is available at Sainsbury's and Tesco's.

Twinny

G: 49.9kg
Heeeheee Twinny, Marigold is just a vegetable stock use it instead of the Savoury Drink. Its called Swiss Vegetable Bouillon and is available at Sainsbury's and Tesco's.
Ahhh the mist clears :D
Actually that sounds OK - is it nice? I might go and get some....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
It is lovely, bit like a vegetable oxo drink - you can only have 2 cups a day though.

ok so I have tried it with a chocolate foodpack and a little bit of powdered sweetner - I know you shouldn't have that but I only added a touch and it's even nicer than the vanilla. yay