1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

yummy blue cheese dip or add a different flavour

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by sammi.g, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sammi.g

sammi.g Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers simply filling
    thought id share my dip recipe as i love blue cheese dip & for obvious reasons you cant buy a decent one in the shops without using a weeks worth of syns !!

3 x tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt
    3 x tablespoons of fat free fromage frais or fat free creme fraishe or quark whichever you have
    28g of blue cheese (hex A)
    or any other cheese or garlic & grated onion...you choose

mix together yoghurt & fromage frais(or other) squash blue cheese in to mixture & stir, leave out at room temperature for an hour for taste to be best or leave in fridge overnight
    you can increase amount of course but i have done it as i make it .....all for myself & i eat mine dipping grapes in off a fork or using a (hexB) & eating broken up ryvitas (imagining they are pringles lol) ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kate2962

kate2962 Full Member

Slimming World
    that does sound very tasty will have to give it a go
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.