yummy fusilli pasta!

bruggie07

morning everyone...
I am really loving this yummy pasta at the minute, but I am getting a bit bored of tuna and onion!!

My brain refuses to come up with something delicious to have with it so I was wondering if any of you had any good ideas???

I use penne and top it with baked beans and 42g RF cheese - YUM!

There are loads of pasta sauces on the website if you can get to it? This is my fave;
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serves: 1
Syns per serving:
Free on Green and Original (add 6 Syns on Original if not using beans as a Healthy Extra)[/FONT]. Free on Extra Easy
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients
1 carton of passata
113g can red kidney beans in chilli sauce
onion
chilli powder
cumin
garlic
mushrooms
Fry light[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Method
Fry the onions, mushrooms and garlic in Fry Light until onions are translucent. Add the passata, chilli beans, cumin and chilli powder and simmer for 20 minutes. [/FONT]

Red pesto (2 syns per tbsp)
Red pesto with extra light soft cheese (syn or HEB on green/EE)
Either of the above with some roasted baby plum tomatoes.

No sure if you're a fan but I mix it with a tin of mackeral in tomato sauce and add loads of sweetcorn and mushrooms!!

I'm a bit obsessed with this at the mo:

Cook pasta, bung in some broccolli a few minutes before the end.
Mix a tub of quark with an egg yolk, garlic, hex cheddar and a pinch of chilli flakes, season, mix with pasta and bung in the oven for 20mins or so until golden. Yum yum yum.

I just had some for my lunch LOL
It's my new favourite, after mushy peas!
I'm an odd girl :)

i tend to make up pasta sauce with whatever i have around at the time! always keep tins of chopped tomatoes and cartons of passata in the cupboard for it! i always use the smartprice/basics/value type ranges too they taste just as good in sauce!

last night my sauce was passata, onion, garlic, mixed herbs, chopped tomatoes and a diced red pepper. really easy just fry the onion and garlic then add everything else and simmer until your pasta is ready :) easy quick and cheap! yay!

X

You could have this with fusilli instead of linguine. One of the nicest pasta dishes I've ever had! Although my DH thought it was dry and lathered it with olive oil. Lack of sauce doesn't bother me as the flavours were so yummy!

Back