yummy mummy here i cum

rach1987

hi there, im rachael (rach) im 24 yrs of ages and for as long as i can remember ive been over weight, and a yoyo dieter. im a young mummy to 3 handsome boys they are 5,2, and 4 mths (just). ive wrote a diary on here a little while ago but just couldnt stick to it , i think im really finding it hard kicking the old me . my food is fine pritty much all week but my vino lets me down also exercise. and i always think the crash diet is the answer, but i dont want to be unhappy while loosing weight , i want to enjoy my food be happy,set a good exsample to my kiddies that healthy food is good for u.SO IM DRAWING THE LINE AND STARTING A FRESH WITH SLIMMING WORLD

im married and have been for 3 years in feb. my husband and kiddies dont follow slimming world with me so i feel that im always battleing the odds so to speak:eek:,cooking 2-3 meals in one eve isnt easy with everything else i have to do. i wouldnt change being a wife and mummy for the world,but i do feel very stressed at times and think sod it:(

well im ment to be getting my new buggy tomorro,a double :D. ive been very scared to exercise as i had a c section and i feel still sore , but im going to start my power walking again, and trying the kinect , also my exercise bike needs a dusting off:D. i need to get my butt into gear ,

and also sometimes need a nudge in the right direction . so i know u guys and gals will give me some massive support but please please feel free to give me a nudge if i need it

so there u go a little of me , hello everyone :). oh by the way i weigh in on tues, and i will be recording my weightloss and exercise and food here too xx

Last edited:
All the best I'm a mum too and I know how bust life can get. Planing is key always have something on stand by and don't put to much pressure on yourself you just had a baby and major surgery.

thanks jes07 for ur kind and possive reply, its strange i found it so easy a mummy of 2. ive got a 3 yr age gap betten my 1st and 2nd but a 2 year with my 2 to 3rd. if u know what i mean. after i had my first son i was massive as i started so big and then lost 4 stone,i started when he was 6 mths old ,i crash dieted and lost 4 stone in 4 weeks , i kept it off for 2 years , but i was so un happy.but i got to 10st my goal then feel pregnant with my second i never lost it after i had him , i had alot of pnd,and aa to be honest. i got down to 13 st and fell pregnant with my 3rd. at the end of preggers i was 15st 6lbs , im now 11st 3lb, weight beeen going up and down over the last mth. i feel great at what ive done but i still finding it very hard . i miss the woman who my hubby married and i feel in a way he does to , confidence and eveything . but i know i will get there in the end , but i do need to realise slower is healthy and safe xx

just finished my 30 mins of exercise bike, burned 200cals.and done 10 press ups and 20 sit ups (couldnt do any more tummy was killing). but gonna try again this eve when kiddies in bed.

food today going good

Hi rach, good luck on your journey. We are all behind you. You should be able to find things on here that your family will love without realising it's slimming world.

mon

ee

*brekkie

melon

*lunch
chicken with pasta, with lettuce,cucumber, and tomatoes.

snack

apple,ham and salad sandwich(heb)

drinks
tea,coffee(hea),diet coke, diet energy drinks x2

*dinner

ww sausages 3syns,mash ,broccali,carrots,green beans, gravy 3syns.
was so yummy!!

total syns 6
(may have sum choc later)

total exercise 30 mins on exercise bike!! 200cals burned,10 press ups,20 sit ups.

been a good day today ,but had headache all day since exercise:cry:. got my new double buggy today so walking tomorro, and i cant wait.

even at the moment im cooking tomorros dinner in the slow cooker.
wi tomorro,wonder what the damage will be? not to bad i hope

tue

weigh in 4lb off :woohoo:

ee
brekki
magic muller porridge with blueberries

lunch
ham ,jacket potato,lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions ,grated carrot,low fat marge on jacket 1 syn

dinner
non yet

drinks
diet coke, diet energy drink,juice

exercise drumroll,1hr power walk!!! ive been shattered all day since ,and a bad muzz,gonna drink more water tomorro, and bananas after walking

total syns 1

ive saved some syns from yesterday and today so gonna have some wine :eek:

so pleased with my weightloss, i was exspecting a gain or sts

ee

brekki
muller magic porridge, with satsuma

snack
2 banana and apple and satsuma(after power walking )

lunch

ham,jacket potato,lettuce,cucmber,tomatoes,spring onions,greated carrot

snack , melon(not much)

dinner
small bowl of chicken and bacon stew(chicken,bacon,new potatoes,carrots,peas,leeks,onions,broccali,
colli,stock)

drinks
coffee,lots of water, diet coke

exercise

1hr power walking with double buggy

i am so tired, thought id do my exercise early in morning after school run, but been shattered ever since , havent even got the energy to do housework, and ideas of anything to give me a boost after exerciseing ?

thurs

ee

brekki
none

lunch half 1

mushroom and ham and onion omlette,frylight , salad(lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,yellow peppers,spring onions,grated carrot)

dinner,
chicken leg(skin removed),sw chips,salad(same as above)

drinks (hea)coffee,diet coke, sf squah

no heb,no syns yet

did 5 hrs of mad rush house work today so ive classed that as my exercise, i havent stopped all day, didnt have time for brekki,and havent had no fruit, must do better tomorro:eek:

fri

ee

brekki

muller porridge (heb)with satsuma

lunch

chicken leg (skin removed),couple new potaoes,lettuce,cucmber,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot,yellow peppers

snack
apple

drinks
diet coke,coffee(hea),tea,lots of water,sf squash

dinner will prob be

chicken skin removed,noodles low fat , with salad as above

exercise:
10mins exercise bike,
40mins school run drop off
30mins pick up school run
housework:D

no syns (saving for tomorro)

sat

ee
brekki -none

lunch
ham,lettuce,cucumber,tomato sandwich (heb) 2 syns marge

dinner
gammon ,sw chips, salad(lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,carrot,spring onion,yellow peppers)

was hungry after drinks so had another gammon and salad

drinks
diet coke,vodka 40 syns :eek: (saved up),coffee ,tea(hea)

total syns 42

no exercise today, been too busy:break_diet:

sun

ee

*brekki

apple

*snack

orange

*lunch

noodles,salad(lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot, yellow pepper)

* snack

ham,lettuce,and tomatoe sandwich (heb)

*late dinner

2 dry fryed eggs, lean bacon ,sw chips,(lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions,grated carrot, yellow pepper),mayo 1 syn , ketchup 1 syn

drinks
diet coke , diet energy drinks, coffee,tea(hea)

syns 2 syns
+ choc 8 syns and french fries crisps 4 syns
total syns 14

exercise, 1 hr walk around the woods with the family

ive ate loads today but all slimming world friendly, ive been starving all day,due to hangover :eek:

Last edited:
mon

ee

brekki

muller porridge (heb),apple, orange

snack
ham

lunch
3 egg omlete with bacon,mushroom and onion in it, with salad(lettuce,cucmber, tomatoes,spring onions, grated carrot, yellow pepper)

snack

tiny bit of mugshot,with ham and mushrooms

dinner
chicken (skinless),new potatoes, salad (same as above), ketchup 1 syn, extra light mayo 1 syn

drinks,
diet coke, diet energy drink,coffee,tea(hea)

total syns 2 syns
may have sum choc later

had no exercise today , felt really bloated and felt rubbish to be honest, will be hitting the exercise tomorro!!

Back