Yummy Quorn Meals!!!

Try some of these recipes from the official quorn website .. all look delish xxx

Quorn UK

I make a creamy quorn and mushroom fricassee....or splodge, as my little one calls it. quorn chunks, and onions green pepper and celery chopped and stirfried with oil spray. add a can of low fat condensed soup, dilute with stock, water or skimmed milk, depending on your taste/points allowance. You can also add mushrooms, fresh or dried. Cook until quorn and vegetables are tender. I serve with couscous, and whatever veggies we fancy. It freezez ok too.

mollteaser said:
I make a creamy quorn and mushroom fricassee....or splodge, as my little one calls it. quorn chunks, and onions green pepper and celery chopped and stirfried with oil spray. add a can of low fat condensed soup, dilute with stock, water or skimmed milk, depending on your taste/points allowance. You can also add mushrooms, fresh or dried. Cook until quorn and vegetables are tender. I serve with couscous, and whatever veggies we fancy. It freezez ok too.

Sounds nice!!

If you can get the Quorn pepperoni, it's fantastic on a home-made pizza. :) Just knock up a pizza base (200g bread flour & yeast is all I use, which makes a massive pizza...although it's quite high in PP, so a smaller one may be better) or use a square wrap, top with a little tom puree, put on your Quorn, and top with cheese. Absolutely delicious.

Back