Yummy shakes - and on a diet!!!!

god I hope so!!! x

Yum!!! Choc mocha mousse is my fave! Gonna have to buy some nutmeg and coconut essence now.Thanks for tips, was just starting to get bored with th flavours and still have a stone to go yet.x great thread !

Chocolate and chilli??Seriously?Would never have thought those could taste nice together.

You can buy chiili choc in a bar these days in the supermarket... forget walkers crisps.. that is just chemically synthesised rubbish... Chilli really does taste lovely with choc... you need to put in just enough to get a slight kick at the end, you don't want to blow your head off:)

Funny, one of my aims is to try all things new from now on, so from never ever drinking hot drinks not even tea or coffee, I am now trying each of the shakes warm... The vanilla was amazing! The chocs are all lovely, the banana was delicous .. and a sprinkle of spices once again make them a different meal...

Am building up to tring the cappacino ?sp one as coffee has always turned my stomach.. but hey... always willing to give everything a go!

Back