Yummy yummy yummy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Byebye bingo wings, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just thought I'd share a yummy idea, that I've tried and tested and now addicted to!

My major love for breakfast in the morning was always Oats So Simple Golden Syrup Flavour, so the other day I had a Taffee and Walnut shake and thought it actually tastes more like maple syrup or something...which got me to thinking. A few mornings ago I mixed about 1/10th of a pack of Toffee and Walnut shake with my Cambridge porridge. It's really lovely! Sweetens it up a bit too, feels like a real treat.

Hope you like it! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsT

MrsT Full Member

Sounds nice, I am not to keen on the porridge but that might help

4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Ooh I never thought of that. I've been flavouring my porridge with a couple of teaspoons of either Chocolate, banana and strawberry shake powder. But I will definitely add Toffee & walnut tomorrow morning. That sounds gorgeous!

5. downesy

downesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(21.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Quick question, my CDC doesn't offer porridge. I am doing SS, is this only available doing the other plans?
    Thanks

6. Byebye bingo wings

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Not as far as I'm aware, I'm SSing and I've been told I'm allowed to eat 4 a day if I want (I have 4 packs a day cos I'm a gigantic 5'11"!) I usually only have 1 for breakfast though.
    Maybe your CDC just doesn't buy them?

7. downesy

downesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(21.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Maybe that's it, thanks for answering

8. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun im 5ft 11 too!! can i ask waht your starting weight was and what you hvae lost so far lol and what size clothes were you wearing to start off with haha never ofund someone my height to ask these questions!

9. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wonder why she doesn't get them in for you. Those that like oats love the CD porridge. I'm not too keen (one of the very few foods I don't like!!) - but I may give it another go with the toffee & walnut - sounds yum - thanks

10. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    i dont think they have porridge in Ireland yet, also i know there has been a big problem with stock of porridge as it was so popular.
    they even ran out of the packaging, i had some packs last month in just plain white packaging.

11. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My CDC told me that you have to buy in bulk, it cost the CDC about £300 I think (shoot me down if I am wrong!) my CDC was nervous about buying all that and it not selling.. she did tho and says she can't get enough of the stuff now ..lol

Maybe your CDC doesn't have many clients and that's why she's not buying it?? just a thought..

12. Byebye bingo wings

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey wants2bnormal, when I first started the diet in April/May last year, I was approx 20 stone 7lbs and wearing a size 24 (I kidded myself into squeezing into a size 22 tho!) after 4 months of SSing I'd lost almost 6 stone and was a comfortable size 16, size 14 in most clothes though. It was awesome! Although still considered fairly overweight I thought I was starting to look really great (I have rather large Boobies, so I don't know if I want to reach my recommended 12 stone 10lbs!!!). I slipped off the Band Wagon August last year when I went to V Festival, got back on for a few weeks before Xmas, and fell well and truely off this year. I've put about a stone and a half on and now in a 16/18's.
    Back on SSing though and looking at the scales this morning... I think I may well have lost 14lbs this week! Whooop!
    Weigh in tonight. Wish me luck.
    I want to get down to a 12/14, no thinnner as you probably know, people who are 5'11" are not designed to be a size 8.... we'd look like Skeletor!
    Good luck hun! x x x
    Ps. I didn't have any problems with loose skin either, which I was super worried about. My adbice to all you lovely Cambridgers, SWIM! SWIM like your battleship was just sunk, it's fabulous, low impact, super toning, cardio work out. So much nicer than sweating your boobs off in the gym!

13. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    *looks out leisure pass for future swimming missions* thanks for that lol i had totally forgot about swimming!!

14. downesy

downesy Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(21.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Girls, thanks for that, I'll ask my CDC about the porridge when I next go to her. I'm not mad about it but it would be nice to have some for breakfast.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.