Yummy yummy yummy!

Byebye bingo wings

Just thought I'd share a yummy idea, that I've tried and tested and now addicted to!

My major love for breakfast in the morning was always Oats So Simple Golden Syrup Flavour, so the other day I had a Taffee and Walnut shake and thought it actually tastes more like maple syrup or something...which got me to thinking. A few mornings ago I mixed about 1/10th of a pack of Toffee and Walnut shake with my Cambridge porridge. It's really lovely! Sweetens it up a bit too, feels like a real treat.

Hope you like it! x

Ooh I never thought of that. I've been flavouring my porridge with a couple of teaspoons of either Chocolate, banana and strawberry shake powder. But I will definitely add Toffee & walnut tomorrow morning. That sounds gorgeous!

Quick question, my CDC doesn't offer porridge. I am doing SS, is this only available doing the other plans?
Thanks

Not as far as I'm aware, I'm SSing and I've been told I'm allowed to eat 4 a day if I want (I have 4 packs a day cos I'm a gigantic 5'11"!) I usually only have 1 for breakfast though.
Maybe your CDC just doesn't buy them?

Maybe that's it, thanks for answering

Not as far as I'm aware, I'm SSing and I've been told I'm allowed to eat 4 a day if I want (I have 4 packs a day cos I'm a gigantic 5'11"!) I usually only have 1 for breakfast though.
Maybe your CDC just doesn't buy them?

Hi hun im 5ft 11 too!! can i ask waht your starting weight was and what you hvae lost so far lol and what size clothes were you wearing to start off with haha never ofund someone my height to ask these questions!

Wonder why she doesn't get them in for you. Those that like oats love the CD porridge. I'm not too keen (one of the very few foods I don't like!!) - but I may give it another go with the toffee & walnut - sounds yum - thanks

i dont think they have porridge in Ireland yet, also i know there has been a big problem with stock of porridge as it was so popular.
they even ran out of the packaging, i had some packs last month in just plain white packaging.

Quick question, my CDC doesn't offer porridge. I am doing SS, is this only available doing the other plans?
Thanks

My CDC told me that you have to buy in bulk, it cost the CDC about £300 I think (shoot me down if I am wrong!) my CDC was nervous about buying all that and it not selling.. she did tho and says she can't get enough of the stuff now ..lol

Maybe your CDC doesn't have many clients and that's why she's not buying it?? just a thought..

Hey wants2bnormal, when I first started the diet in April/May last year, I was approx 20 stone 7lbs and wearing a size 24 (I kidded myself into squeezing into a size 22 tho!) after 4 months of SSing I'd lost almost 6 stone and was a comfortable size 16, size 14 in most clothes though. It was awesome! Although still considered fairly overweight I thought I was starting to look really great (I have rather large Boobies, so I don't know if I want to reach my recommended 12 stone 10lbs!!!). I slipped off the Band Wagon August last year when I went to V Festival, got back on for a few weeks before Xmas, and fell well and truely off this year. I've put about a stone and a half on and now in a 16/18's.
Back on SSing though and looking at the scales this morning... I think I may well have lost 14lbs this week! Whooop!
Weigh in tonight. Wish me luck.
I want to get down to a 12/14, no thinnner as you probably know, people who are 5'11" are not designed to be a size 8.... we'd look like Skeletor!
Good luck hun! x x x
Ps. I didn't have any problems with loose skin either, which I was super worried about. My adbice to all you lovely Cambridgers, SWIM! SWIM like your battleship was just sunk, it's fabulous, low impact, super toning, cardio work out. So much nicer than sweating your boobs off in the gym!

Girls, thanks for that, I'll ask my CDC about the porridge when I next go to her. I'm not mad about it but it would be nice to have some for breakfast.

Back