Zaggora weight loss hotpants?

Anyone looking for these I have a xl for sale for £36 including delivery, new with tags. Would prefer to sell to a ww member like myself! :)

Go to zaggora.com, loads of info on there. They are supposed to make you shrink quicker if you exercise in them lol. I'm ashamed to say I haven't exercised since I got mine but they are really comfy and keep me warm :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I lost 4lbs and not sure of inches but def felt a difference in my jeans. That's in one week, so not bad, they are comfy but I wear track suit bottoms over them when walking as they make a weird sound and have a big hot pants sign on the front

Wow that's good how far do they come up I need some for my tummy! I'm trying to find some good hold up pants any one true any good ones

The ones I have go all the way up, over my tummy, under the bra line, I may have got the wrong size, but least I feel they are working all over ! Def worth getting, they'll keep ya warm as well during the winter! :)

Mine don't go that high, it's like wearing cycle shorts but hotter lol

Here's a couple of pics from their website

Attachments

• image-2500821284.jpg
    image-2500821284.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image-137749225.png
    image-137749225.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 69
Mine go up past my belly & yes they do hold me in, only my 3rd day wearing them so work in progress lol 4lbs is a great loss well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emm hard to say, not really when just wearing them around the house, but when I went to the gym I sweating alot more than normal!!

i don't get sweat patches but i get wet knickers (sorry if tmi)!!

i don't know what they do to the cellulite but my skin feels so soft when i peel them off ;)

I've had mine a week & don't get wet patches. Do have the wet knickers problem tho lol. I haven't noticed any difference in size tbh but my skim feels lovely! I took my before measurements & will be remeasuring on Friday so will keep you posted!

Brought some today ladies £19 on groupon offer ends tonight! I'm getting I'm really hopping for then to reduce tummy rather than butt and thighs but every little helps.

Well I lost 2.5lbs this week only been wearing them around the house & out & about haven't done any exercise at all & haven't been very good food wise, so maybe pants helped :D

michellethegooner said:
Well I lost 2.5lbs this week only been wearing them around the house & out & about haven't done any exercise at all & haven't been very good food wise, so maybe pants helped :D

Wow can't wait to get mine

I've got my hot pants on in bed try are very weird and noisy when you move does anyone else find this? They are comfy though not sure I'd wear them alone though mine have a big square on the front left leg saying hot pants!

Back