Zenical and SW

Java1975

Hi

Just started SW and was wondering if anyone else does both weight loss programmes together. What difference in weight loss does this have. Im going on holiday in 9 weeks and would love to have a good loss before then. Any feedback ?

Thanks

Jane
x

Hi Jane & welcome. There are a fair few members who take xenical & follow the SW plan. I would say that xenical doesn't make you lose any more weight it just encourages you to make the right food choices. There are things that are ok on SW plan but could have disastrous effects with xenical as it has more than 5g fat per 100g. I have used a calorie counting website Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com for my journey.

I am sure either Toofatkat or MizKirsty will pop along & offer some advice as they both follow SW x

Ooo Lexie your like the queen - you know everything :) I love it :)

Hi Jane, Sw as xen can work well together I found a lot of the Sw friendly foods that weren't within the rules of xen were fine ie salmon low low cheese etc however I personally could not eat eggs!

My advice would be take them with your Sw meals and work out what works well for you! I found it initially boosted my losses by 1/2lb per week!

But like any dieter I've had plateau weeks too!

How long have you been doing Sw for?! Which plan are you following and how are you finding it?! Xx

Hi I don't need to add to that . Those two have dsaid it all as usual but I tend to eat the sw way mostly ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Hi I don't need to add to that . Those two have dsaid it all as usual but I tend to eat the sw way mostly ;)

Are you suggesting we talk a lot lol x

Would I do that ? ;)

Back