Zero ProPoint Soup?

Hello

Im new, on my 3rd week of weight watchers. I would like to know a zero point soup (which is simple ingredients and easy to make because I can burn water LOL)
I would like to make a batch of it so I always have some in the freezer for a quick free meal :)

Hope you can help me :)

there's a butternut squash one in the blue folder thing:) it's yum too,, or for 1 point add any veg lying around boiled water and stock cube,,boil away and blitz with a blender,,

Thank you for your kind response. Ive never tasted butternut squash in my life, what does it taste like?

So if I make a vegetable one, and use any veg, what stock cube can i use? just like an oxo one? Thanks :)

HopefulWeightWatcher said:
Thank you for your kind response. Ive never tasted butternut squash in my life, what does it taste like?

So if I make a vegetable one, and use any veg, what stock cube can i use? just like an oxo one? Thanks :)

I use the knorr stock cubes, one cube made with a pint of water is zero points.

i just made some today i used chicken stock cube,,frozen broccoli,frozen cauliflower,mushrooms,garlic carrots and a piece of butter nut squash that was leftover,,i'm not a lover of butternut squash but i'm getting used to it,,after all it's 0 points:D

Here are a couple of yummy recipes that are zero points:

Mexican Veg Soup

100g sugar snaps, chopped into bite size pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 courgette, cubed
400g tin chopped toms
2 chilllis, chopped
1 onion, diced
1 green pepper, chopped
½ teaspooon cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 pint veg stock
Fresh lime

Fry the onion garlic and chilli in a few sprays of fry light until soft, add the sugar snap peas, courgette, green pepper, tin toms, herbs and veg stock. Bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 mins. Squeeze in the juice of the lime and serve.

Spicy Butternut Squash Soup

1 Butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 onion, diced
2 Cloves garlic, minced
2 chillis, deseeded and chopped
1 pint veg stock
1 teaspoon cumin

Fry the onion and garlic in fry light until soft. Add all the other ingredients and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 mins. Whizz up in a blender and serve.

1 onion
Garlic
Chillis
1 leek
3/4 carrots
2/3 florets broccoli
2/3 florets cauli
2 cans of tinned toms
2 pints of stock made with cubes
Simmer for 30-40 mins n blend half

Yummy! I take some to work everyday.

Oxo stock cubes (all varieties) and Marigold bullion powder are all zero points. Makes making zero soup easy!

Broccoli and Cauliflower is nice.

Head of broccoli
Head of cabbage
Medium onion
Garlic
Tsp caraway seeds
Tsp thyme
2 bay leaves
Enough veg stock to cover
Salt and pepper to taste (often find salt isn't necessary.

Simmer until tender, remove bay leaves and then blend.

Made butternut squash and red pepper soup yday and it had it for lunch yday and today, was yummy :)

Tastes even better when it zero pro points lol :D

Back