Zero Self Control

rickicaz

Hey

well i joined this forum a long time ago, during another one of my "health kicks" but as usual my self control just failed and i was back to my old ways again :/

ive recently over the last few weeks tried yet again to lose weight, but my self control is just none existant, i almost feel like there is a second brain inside me controlling the other one.

Im a 21 year old guy, 6ft tall, and ive got a lot of muscle...but still im 21st10 , and i aim to get at least down to 15st. ive got a 3 weeks album recording session in sweden in august this year, 6 months away..and i really wanna get a good massive chunk off by then

So i guess im really here for support and advice regarding my self control. i know how to lose weight, its just controlling my brain, and my cravings, and telling myself no.

Hope this time i can actually keep coming on here and not just failing and running away again :)

- Ricki

heylo and welcome along. good luck you can do it.

what eat plan are you gonna use

to be honest what has worked for me in the past is just using common sense like, cut out all the crap i eat, and start eating more healthy food, plus doing lots of excersize. worked really well for me last time, and im not good at sticking to set plans....so i think ill just do that again lol.

Back