Zero Self Control

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rickicaz, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. rickicaz

rickicaz Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    None really =[ need more self control
    Hey

well i joined this forum a long time ago, during another one of my "health kicks" but as usual my self control just failed and i was back to my old ways again :/

ive recently over the last few weeks tried yet again to lose weight, but my self control is just none existant, i almost feel like there is a second brain inside me controlling the other one.

Im a 21 year old guy, 6ft tall, and ive got a lot of muscle...but still im 21st10 , and i aim to get at least down to 15st. ive got a 3 weeks album recording session in sweden in august this year, 6 months away..and i really wanna get a good massive chunk off by then

So i guess im really here for support and advice regarding my self control. i know how to lose weight, its just controlling my brain, and my cravings, and telling myself no.

Hope this time i can actually keep coming on here and not just failing and running away again :)

- Ricki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    heylo and welcome along. good luck you can do it.

what eat plan are you gonna use

4. rickicaz

rickicaz Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    None really =[ need more self control
    to be honest what has worked for me in the past is just using common sense like, cut out all the crap i eat, and start eating more healthy food, plus doing lots of excersize. worked really well for me last time, and im not good at sticking to set plans....so i think ill just do that again lol.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.