• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Zero Self Control

S: 21st10lb C: 21st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey

well i joined this forum a long time ago, during another one of my "health kicks" but as usual my self control just failed and i was back to my old ways again :/

ive recently over the last few weeks tried yet again to lose weight, but my self control is just none existant, i almost feel like there is a second brain inside me controlling the other one.

Im a 21 year old guy, 6ft tall, and ive got a lot of muscle...but still im 21st10 , and i aim to get at least down to 15st. ive got a 3 weeks album recording session in sweden in august this year, 6 months away..and i really wanna get a good massive chunk off by then

So i guess im really here for support and advice regarding my self control. i know how to lose weight, its just controlling my brain, and my cravings, and telling myself no.

Hope this time i can actually keep coming on here and not just failing and running away again :)

- Ricki

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
heylo and welcome along. good luck you can do it.

what eat plan are you gonna use

S: 21st10lb C: 21st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
to be honest what has worked for me in the past is just using common sense like, cut out all the crap i eat, and start eating more healthy food, plus doing lots of excersize. worked really well for me last time, and im not good at sticking to set plans....so i think ill just do that again lol.