****ZoBo's Diary ****

ZoBo

Silver Member
I've just swapped over from CD to WW. Today is day one & I thought I would start a diary as I've never done one before, so it may help with my progress.

I lost 22lb with cd, but can't seem to restart. So instead of messing my body about, have decided to lose the remaining weight with a more varied diet, to give my body a rest from extreme dieting.

Plus I only have 10lb to lose to get to goal, so am not too bothered about how slowly I lose it.

Well I say 10lb, I've had a final feast for the past two days & have put on 5lb in that time!!!! :eek:
Although totm is due tomorrow & I'm sure I will drop that very quickly as it is water weight.

So here goes, I'm off to my first class at 12.30 & can't wait to get going & eat normal, real food. Woohoo!!

Welcome to WW Zobo. Well done on your 22lbs loss on CD. I did a vlcd also(W8) and lost 28lbs. Good luck in shifting the last few lbs.

Welcome to ww,you have done great loosing 22lb on cd,thats no easy going back to re start as i have found out this.

Thanks guys. I've just got back from my meeting. With a new pointer & an eating out guide.
I'm feeling very positive now. I just hope I can keep up the enthusiasm!
Totm has just hit, so that's good as it means it'll be soon out of the way.
Am off to Asda now to get lots of fruit & soup. I'm craving fruit like there's no tomorrow!!

Hi hun, welcome you will do great hun im sure.xx

Hi , hows it going chick??

sorry its a bit late but welcome to WW :) eating out guide is really handy - definitely worth a buy! as you already know, there are lots of people who have moved from VLCD's to WW and have carried on losing successfully so I cant see you being any different :)

hope you have a lovely first week and enjoy your fruit - it would kill me to not be able to eat pineapple and strawberries! xxx

Well day 2. I'm going to Iceland later as all WW meals are a pound! They are great to have in when I have little time.
I've got the worst headache ever today. I've had some strong pain killers, but they've not touched it! Migraleve in a coulple of hours I think.
I think it's a totm headache.
Apart from that all is fine. I'm enjoying all the pointing & all the food.

I love the ww hotpot, yummy.

Pleased you are enjoying your food hun, well done.xx

Welcome! Best of luck with losing the last 10lbs. You have done brilliantly. Well done xx

Hi Zobo
Welcome to WW and this forum.After a VLCD you should find WW a breeze. It's the healthy way to go!

Hi ZoBo - sorry not to have posted before - seem to have missed your diary in all the new ones that have started up.

Just remember how lovely that fruit tastes when you want something sweet. I remember my first orange after a vlcd and it was heavenly.....

Back