ZoBo's Maintenance - Finally!

Thanks guys.
I've weighed myself today and am.............. 9stone!!!!
Can't believe it really, I'm so made up. It's been a long slog, but more than worth it. I could never have done it with any other diet. Now, I'd like to get to 8st 7lb, but i'm not going to put any pressure on. I'm just going to see how things go. Now for the hard part!! The real work begins!!

xx

Just 810ish..... I've not been having the milk, so I guess it was ss+ with a bit extra.... I'm just hoping to get a bit more off by eating though, so even though I'm looking forward to eating more again I don't know if I'm ready for the emotional turmoil of the scales not moving as quickly!
We'll see. lol x

I would either go back to 810 or do ss+ for a week to give you a good kick start, then move straight onto 810....
Out of all the plans, the first three are the easiest as it's difficult to bend the rules..... It's easier to be naughty on 1000 cals as you can substitute things for food you know you shouldn't really be eating..... Slippery slope that & one I'm MASSIVELY guilty of. lol x

Congratulations on getting to goal.

Do you know I have the same targets as you. How tall are you?
I'm 5ft 1. I started at 11st 3, I changed my goal from 9st to 8st 11. I know I'll be chuffed at that weight but would like to get down to 8st 6 at the very lowest. That's the lowest I've been as an adult but it was years ago.

Good luck. I'll be keeping an eye out for you as you're the first person I've noticed to have the same start weight etc.

Very excited for you and can't wait to be where you are hun xxx

Aw thank you.

I'm 5ft 2 so only an inch taller.... I was always 7st 10 - 8st, but I think I'd look ridiculous at that now. So I'm going to try to get to 8st 7lb... I feel great now, but even better half a stone lighter as it gives me room for if I add a couple of lbs here and there without me having a nervous breakdown....! lol
I'm not bothered when I get it off though, I'm just going to take my time, as I want to get back to normality for a bit....

Good luck hun, you're nearly there. xx

Well another 1lb down today, so I'm officially in the 8's!! Am very happy but a bit stressed about things, so it's being overshadowed a bit..... Don't know why?! I'm sure I'll feel better in a few days.... Men eh!!??!
All my clothes are really loose now, so that must mean I'm ready for a size 8!! Another big milestone.....!
I've got a picture to upload, so will do that later on my laptop as I'm at my mums.....x

Zobo, a belated well done for getting to 9st & then into the 8s... and the SIZE 8s too!!!! That is awesome. You have done so well hon, stay strong... you can get through this.

xxx

Well done in getting to the 8 stone somethings, and size 8 clothes.... Way to Go girl..... hope you are feeling slightly less stressed now... enjoy your shopping spree for new clothes that you should definately treat yourself to.

Hey Zobo

Wow a size 8 - incredible - really well done!

Hope you're ok and having a good week x

Well I'm still here and still maintaining. I've not been anymore than 9 stone & I've just had totm!! Am very pleased.... I've done a bit of cd maintenance, but found I was slipping off the plan a little bit and using cals for naughty things!
So I've been doing ww. It's working really really well. I'm having around 22 points a day and I'm not counting points for fruit, as I think pointing fruit is a bit of a swizz!! It should be zero points imo!
Anyway I must be doing something right because it is working!!
I think pointing is just making me fully aware of what I'm putting in my mouth, instead of guessing. Also 22 points is loads of food! Even having a little treat everyday which is great! I'd still like to lose another half a stone, but I'm not in any rush and might just become a bit more strict with pointing when I'm ready.
So to all those non believers that think cd doesn't work & is a crash diet that you put all the weight back on and more, I feel like I'm sticking a little bit of a middle finger up to them! It does work, if you do it properly and learn from the reasons why you became overweight in the first place....

Anyway hope you are all well, I'll have a proper catch up when my laptop is fixed x x

Hey Zobo....
Just wanted to say a quick hello..... as I need to get ready for work..
Well done for doing really well maintaining you have to do it the way that suits you... and your doing fab...
Well done you..
xxx

I'm back on cd as of tomorrow. I'm still 9 stone but I'm going out on sat & want to feel amazing! So I'm going to do 810 until fri just to see if I can Lose any water weight & drop to 8.11 ish.... I'm going to try & stick to it for 3 weeks to get to that last goal. Fingers crossed, but I won't beat myself up if I fall off the wagon!

Anyway hope everyone else is well x x

Hi there, I am finding everyone that has a positive goal very inspiring at the moment as I am finding it hard to decide on a goal myself. I would like to lose another 10lb, but would hate to lose it from my bottom half and not my top half as my bottom half is already smaller than my top so would look well out of proportion, so struggling at the moment with what my actual goal should be. I did lose weight to start with on WW, so interesting to see that you are able to maintain with it, may well try that myself once I finish working my way up the plans, still have all the books etc. Good luck with losing the weight you want to by Saturday and have a great time... take care hon.

Hi all
Hope you are all well.... I'm still lurking about & doing ww to maintain. I'm now 8 stone 10lb, so only 3lb off my actual goal weight which is amazing. I feel great, I'm so thankful to CD as without it god knows what I'd be like. xx

Back