Zoe's losing it in 2012

Lack of sleep due to gales is not good when your trying to recover but at least your heading in the right direction. There'll be days when we're wishing we had something to suppress our appetites I'm sure! Need to go read up on the rules and regs for cruise now before bed :)

Stayed the same today at 82.1 but figure the fact I'm not eating a lot might cause my bod to hang onto stuff a bit more?? Plus and sorry for tmi but managed the loo today. Anyway either way hopeful tomorrow might show a decrease again.

Hit tesco today and bought some stuff. Finally have a bit of appetite today so breakfast was oatbran biscuit and yogurt. Lunch was ham and salmon with cottage cheese. Dinner I haven't decided yet. Sugar free jelly setting in the fridge.

Thanks for popping in guys.

Glad your feeling a bit better today Zoe ...and yeah don't worry your weight loss will start moving again once you kick-start things .... I had an horrendous night with toilet issues (sorry far to much information) this has never happened to me before and I hope it never happens again haven't known pain like it :(

Anyway enough of that xx

Well day 4 done though I did something really stupid. I ate a slice of crumbed ham before realising what I'd done. I'm such an idiot forgetting about the crumbed bit. Please tell me I haven't ruined attack???

Don't worry Hun just don't think you've failed or you might through in the towel ...how many days left on attack have you got ???

YOU HAVE NOT RUINED ATTACK!!! It won't matter in the grand scheme of things. Now that you are feeling better try and up your protein level as the more meat you eat the more weight you will lose I promise!! Well done sticking at it through a rubbish time!!! Hope everyone is better now!

Thanks for quick responses guys. Phew feel better now! Will not give up anyway even if I'd messed attack!

One day left on attack tomorrow..

I'm in full blown cold mode, one little one on anti-b's. Got to take the other back tomorrow to see doc again as they weren't sure whether she needed them and didn't want to give unnecessarily.

All healthy here!!! (not). Thank you again -appreciate the support!!

Hey sorry about any spelling my phone has a habit of changing things ...I really should read them back before I send ;)

Glad your all a little better if only a little x

Morning all.. Dreadful nights sleep feeling horrible again and the wind keeping me awake. Think I probably did a bit too much yesterday. Will see if I can get in the docs this morning as going from bad to worse here

81.5 kg this morning so motivated for last day of attack.. Ooooh I can have veg tomorrow!! Never looked forward to veg so much before!

Morning Zoe ...o no sorry your feeling rough again take it easy today and build yourself up :(:( yeah the wind was awful wasn't it ...where do you live ??? I'm in Manchester !!!!

Well done on the loss again Zoe see that ham didn't ruin anything ...just don't keep having it xx

Attack is done!!! Have to say if i felt at the start like how I feel tonight I wouldn't have stuck it out at this time.. Feeling dreadful still and eyed up a bag of frozen chips thinking surely stodge would make me feel better. But I resisted..

B-yogurt and galette
L-sf jelly
S-attack quiche
D- turkey and cottage cheese.

Not the best menu, but my appetite is way off still.

Yeah well done I'm not sure I could have stuck it out feeling as rough as you have xx

So how were the veggies? Hope your feeling better!

Done my measurements tonight as few of you said you wished you'd done that at the start so:

Bust-41
Waist-37.5
Thighs-44
Arm-12

Will do again on 1st of each month. They sound horrendous!! I used to be a 30 waist!!

Found today hard. Not sure I wouldn't have caved had shops been open. But anyway I've done it. Feel proud of myself for doing it. But feel absolutely cack tonight. Banging head, no energy, just really bleurgh. Coupled with that I've had a poorly little one all day so not really taken it easy

That said tomorrow is another day. Hopefully the scales tomorrow morning will perk me up and the knowledge that I CAN do this.

Hey Zoe,

Just found your diary while trying to catch up with the board, I've flirted with dukan for a while now :) just noticed we've the same stats, roughly same weight to lose, not sure about BMI's as it's not showing on your stats.

Good luck with it, keep posting, I think that really helped me most of all - the support of everyone on here :) xx

Back