Well I'm back again, but going to do it this time.

Ok. Not quite on plan today. Had pie and chips for dinner with carrot and orange soup and a piece of bread as a starter and another piece of birthday cake. But didn't eat many chips x

HELP!!! I've screwed up. Just had 1 and a half big bars of chocolate. Chucked the rest in the bin. I am so upset that I've let myself down. Feel awful. Need to be 100% back on it tomorrow and starting the exercise. Just feel so crap.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

Sorry babe. We are all human. I just had a big Cornish pasty for dinner. Can't even begin to estimate how many cals in all that pastry!

well done for throwing it out. Have a few big glass of water or squash it fill you up, and start afresh tomorrow.

Maybe you should think about your meals tomorrow, plan ahead and then it'll be harder to stray.

hope the choc tasted good! I can't even have it in the house, I too easily tempted!!

It's done now lovely! You had a moment and you indulged - but you also threw half away! Draw a line under it - empty it out your head so you don't beat yourself up - and keep going! :)

You can do it!! well done for resisting. keep the fluids up and try to keep your mind off it.
xxx

It's done now lovely! You had a moment and you indulged - but you also threw half away! Draw a line under it - empty it out your head so you don't beat yourself up - and keep going! :)

Hi Camplestar - hun don't beat yourself up, like Sparkle says, just accept that it's happened and move forward. We're all too good at piling on the guilt, which just makes us feel worse, and then we (or at least me) reach out for food again. Lift the guilt and chuck it in the bin along with any temptations, and you will feel much happier :D

Sx

I was so good yesterday and the weight is going up. I don't get it x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Your weight can fluctuate from day to day - and it could be anything - water retention, etc.

I know you want to weigh every day but i would really advise sticking to once a week, so you don't get discouraged with small gains that will go away over the week.

Cravings are gone again now. When I'm on plan I'm fine. Provably totm coming to mess things up. Been invited to a takeaways from around the world night on Wednesday. How rude would it be to take my own food? X

Well down for resisting the craving, stick with it and the weight WILL come off.
definitely take your own food! You'll be so glad that you resisted the temptation x

I haven't lost anything since Thursday.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Don't worry about it. Weighing daily is soul destroying and doesn't really give you a balanced answer to what your weight loss is as we fluctuate daily - especially given the times you weigh in too. You might have had a big drink before it or had a meal or it might be at the end of the day when you've had all your food intake etc. Once a week - first thing in the morning after a loo visit (in the nuddy preferably) is the best way - same time each week if you can :)

I find it really helpful weighing everyday as a general rule.

Been 100% again today.
New snack poppadoms with mango chutney. 50cals each.

Just made my curry for tomorrow. Taking it with me to my friends to be good. Don't think it went down too well x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Broke out of the 18's today. It's taken a while but I did it. 17st 13.8. I do not want to see 18 on the scales again. Ever.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Back