Zumba Fitness Anyone tried?

size102b

Banned
Hello think this was on here a while back?
Im seriously thinking of Zumba the fitness dance craze that loses weight inches and gets us fit in a fun way.
They are doing a Zumba Bootcamp so I was going to be brave and go :eek: but worried I wont be able to do it as Im still heavy and my fitness isnt top

All thoughts knowlegde or help kindly received :D Thanks xx

Ohhh i was thinking the same but im waiting till im slimmer in a way, i have seen them shake there bootie and im thinking if that was me omg lololol, but did you take a look at curves that i sent you, im going there tomoz so im hoping that will do me some good, a woman lost a lot of inches on curves and when i watch zumba they only lost a few inches longer than curves, but i think you should go and have a look.

what is zumba bootcamp sounds fun tbh, ive only heard of zumba lessons, shame you aint close could of gone together and laughed at each other trying to shake bootie hahahaha, let us know hun xx

hey i got to a zumba class every monday and its lasts 45mins, it is absolutely fabulous!! its fun, you feel silly sometimes but so does everyone. there is alot of booty shaking and when i do it, everything wobbles :) but thats y i there to loose the wooble. it doesnt matter how fit you are and you dont have to be co-ordinated. its not to strenuous. Go for it!! you never know until you try. xx

i too have heard so much about these classes, all the girls at college go so i think i might join them, il keep u posted!!! x

Ohhh i was thinking the same but im waiting till im slimmer in a way, i have seen them shake there bootie and im thinking if that was me omg lololol, but did you take a look at curves that i sent you, im going there tomoz so im hoping that will do me some good, a woman lost a lot of inches on curves and when i watch zumba they only lost a few inches longer than curves, but i think you should go and have a look.

what is zumba bootcamp sounds fun tbh, ive only heard of zumba lessons, shame you aint close could of gone together and laughed at each other trying to shake bootie hahahaha, let us know hun xx

lol I had to shake my fat harrase at my daughter lol,I did look we dont have curves here we dont have alot tbh surprised we have zumba thou its only been here a couple of years...... oooo good on you hun fingers crossed for tomorrow please let me know how you got on. I loved zumba but Im cr&p lol but I will get better and it was sweaty hot tonight about 40 ladies 4 men then when we left there were others waiting to do the next class women must be well fit :eek:
Im not much slimmer than you so please dont let it hold you back,it was different to I thought but things always are arent they ;) Hope your days gone well am catching up on here so will be reading your post in a min x Thanx hun x

hey i got to a zumba class every monday and its lasts 45mins, it is absolutely fabulous!! its fun, you feel silly sometimes but so does everyone. there is alot of booty shaking and when i do it, everything wobbles :) but thats y i there to loose the wooble. it doesnt matter how fit you are and you dont have to be co-ordinated. its not to strenuous. Go for it!! you never know until you try. xx
[/QUOTE
Hiya thankx hun I went it was fun and I wobbled like a webble (if you know what they are bprob too young)lol How long have you been going and do you think its helped with your weight loss? Im off again to mondays class :eek: ;) xx

i too have heard so much about these classes, all the girls at college go so i think i might join them, il keep u posted!!! x

Hiya go you have someone to go with and its a good workout ,let me know :) xx

Hmmm I'm thinking about taking up Zumba - I'll keep you posted, it sounds fab!

Where are the Zumba Classes please? only in certain areas around uk?

Hmmm I'm thinking about taking up Zumba - I'll keep you posted, it sounds fab!

Go do it but tbh I thought it was more dancy than exercise BUT I was wrong lol my feet and hip hurts but thats good at least I must of ben shaking my big booty right lol :) xx

Where are the Zumba Classes please? only in certain areas around uk?

mmmm wel my old school mate she runs clesses here but shes not professionally zumba trained,the one I went to the lady is she had the zumba stars I think they call them,Im surprised we have it here as we are last usually we dont even have an asdas lol.....Maybe ask your local fitness places have they considered getting someone in?Or new job for you train as a zumba lady :)

xx

Go go go, I started 7 weeks ago and it so helps with my weightloss and fitness levels, no-one judges you, many in my class are non skinny minnies working towards the same things as me but we have a laugh, sweat and laugh some more. Have a great time :)

iv just found out that my gym does zumba classes so i can do it as part of my monthly membership and it wont cost me anything extra, yay!!! hope i can get booked on! x

Back