Zumba for the wii!!!!

Do you mean how wide is it? It would fit all sizes i would imagine, im a size 14 and it would probably fit around me twice lol, says it does all sizes from a 6 to a 30!! :D xxx Takes a bit of getting used to, having it sitting on your hips and it took me a good 10 minutes to work out that i had to take the wii remote out of its rubber jacket before it would fit in it, but once its in, it does its job well and its nice to be hands free! xx
Thanks for that -Im always wondering if things like that will be big enough -Im now a 16/18 so it should fit around my fatta podge :p

Mine arrived this morning, but I haven't tried it yet as this is my * week and any form of exercise is asking for trouble:cry: Roll on next week!!!!

Mine arrived earlier had a quick try and enjoyed it! It's hard work though, but perfect as I'm sure I'll be able to fit in a few 20 min workouts in a week and one longer session. Will see how I feel about it in a week!

OMG. I got this for Mothers Day. I have worked through the first part of the Calypso tutorial, up to and including "Basic with Travel" which actually was the only one I could successfully manage without falling on my face. I thought Jillian was hard to start with!!! Ha, shows how little I know!

MadameLaMinx said:
OMG. I got this for Mothers Day. I have worked through the first part of the Calypso tutorial, up to and including "Basic with Travel" which actually was the only one I could successfully manage without falling on my face. I thought Jillian was hard to start with!!! Ha, shows how little I know!

I first attempted it with my toddler running about my feet which made it interesting! X x

Mine came today :D. I've just done the 20 min beginners class :waterbottle: OMG it's fast! I'm still sweating buckets and my knees feel abit warm. Tremendous fun tho, and I'm sure I'll get up to speed eventually! My sister goes to classes for heaven's sake and she's 70!

Mine came today, think I will have to watch it a couple of times before I can get the moves right.

I have been on this for the first time today and love it! I am hoping this builds my confidence and then I may go to a class too. Its so much fun, only 20mins today will build on that through the week! :D

Back